General Sargas Ruk is the final boss of the Saturn system. The head of one of the Grineer Artifact extraction projects, Sargas Ruk was targeted by the Lotus for annexing Tenno-controlled dig sites. Ruk enjoys Grineer augmentation, even going as far as replacing the lower part of his arm with a flamethrower and replacing his normal vision with a single augmentation in the center of his helmet.
At some point before the beginning of the Warframe era, Sargas Ruk was promoted to a General for his formidable performance in crushing the insubordination of Saturn. His former rank is unknown.
Though he bore an extreme hatred for anything that is not Grineer, he has shown a subtle contemplation for the Tenno supporting the Grineer during The Gradivus Dilemma, remarking his admiration occasionally.
Sargas Ruk appears as a beefy, heavily armored orange cyborg cyclops. He makes extensive use of cybernetic augmentations and amputations. Notably, his right arm is replaced with a flamethrower-type weapon.
General Sargas Ruk, like other bosses, has unique taunts and quotes. They can be found in the "Quotes" tab at the top.
- His weakspots do not have a damage cap when exposed, allowing players to quickly progress through the phases.
- He will directly talk to the player in English as some other bosses (Alad V, Captain Vor, and Councilor Vay Hek) do.
- Ironically, despite General Sargas Ruk having blistering armor on his weapon components in battle, the Codex indicates that he has no armor at all.
- Very rarely, Ruk will "double-drop" mods, although this is purely a visual glitch and the second mod is actually a resource. This has only been observed when he drops an Orokin Cell.
- Sargas Ruk is the third boss to receive a complete overhaul, after Captain Vor and Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Before Update 9, Sargas Ruk was generally the second Grineer boss that players would encounter, after Captain Vor.
- Before Update 11, Ruk wielded a Gorgon and resembled a Bombard.
- According to the mission briefing, Sargas Ruk had been raiding and annexing Tenno-controlled dig sites in the region, which is the main reason that led to him being targeted for assassination. He is also the main Artifact Hunter of the Grineer faction.
- As of Update 8, Ruk has been moved from the Asteroid Base to the Galleon. Ironic, as Ruk is the only Grineer boss who really belonged in an Asteroid base due to his background as an artifact hunter invading Tenno-controlled dig sites.
- He created a forum account on the Warframe forums to argue with Alad V: SargasRuk
- General Sargas Ruk's first name, Sargas, is also the name of a star situated at the "tail" of the constellation of Scorpius.
- Literally, his ability to cast flames made the reference much more related.
- The community's term for "Greedy Milk" as an insulting name-call towards the Corpus was coined by Sargas Ruk, which was a part of Ruk's quotes during the Gravidus Dilemma.
- Like Vor and Shik Tal, Sargas Ruk is voiced by [DE]Skree.
- Sargas Ruk harbors a deep, bitter resentment towards the Gustrag Three for their war crimes against their fellow Grineer. He expresses outrage and disgust at Vay Hek "rehabilitating" them to be used against the Tenno, warning the Councilor that the Three's insanity will one day cause them to betray him.