|Dropped by||Infested Runner|
Ghost allows Shade to cloak the Warframe and itself, rendering them invisible to hostile enemies when they get within a short range of one.
- Upgrading this mod will increase the range at which the cloak will activate.
- Has a 5 second cooldown.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 experience for activating this ability.
- Enemies will not be alerted if bumped while cloaked.
- Corpus turrets activate Ghost whether or not they are active.
- Cloak will dissipate at the conclusion of a melee weapon charge, before the attack commences.
- Cloak does NOT dissipate when using offensive Warframe powers. However, the cloak will dissipate if the target dies and there are no other surviving enemies are close by.
- Shields can recharge when cloaked.
- Cloak does NOT dissipate from AoE damage, for example, the poison cloud left after a Toxic Ancient.
- Cloak will dissipate if you use scan
- This can be very useful for stealthy game play.
- Combining Ghost with slow and heavy hitting melee weapons can give you the edge, cloaking you as you get close giving you time to charge up your attack.
- Due to the cloak keeping your ability to recharge your shields, it is especially useful if you're about to die, cloaking yourself in the middle of a fight and not attacking will recharge your shields and keep you alive longer in high-threat situations.
- Apart from supporting stealthy gameplay, Ghost can confuse a group of enemies if you cloak, and can save you from dying if used correctly.
- Shade tends to cloak as Nyx is using her ultimate, so it is recommended to choose another sentinel if you plan to use Absorb.
- The Shade can emit the Ghost effect endlessly without granting actual cloaking effects, by activating and deactivating this ability too quickly while firing weapons.