|Dropped by||Infested Runner|
Ghost allows Shade to cloak the Warframe and itself, rendering them invisible to hostile enemies when they get within a short range of one.
- Upgrading this mod will increase the range at which the cloak will activate.
- Has a 5 second cooldown.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 experience for activating this ability.
- Enemies will not be alerted if bumped while cloaked.
- Cloak will dissipate if you deal any damage with weapons and Mods (Includes mods like Heavy Impact), with exception of offensive warframe abilities.
- Any enemy units will activate cloak, even Corpus Turrets.
- Using the Codex Scanner will deactivate the cloak.
- This can be very useful for stealthy game play.
- Combining Ghost with slow and heavy hitting melee weapons can give you the edge, cloaking you as you get close giving you time to charge up your attack.
- Due to the cloak keeping your ability to recharge your shields, it is especially useful if you're about to die, cloaking yourself in the middle of a fight and not attacking will recharge your shields and keep you alive longer in high-threat situations.
- Apart from supporting stealthy gameplay, Ghost can confuse a group of enemies if you cloak, and can save you from dying if used correctly.
- Shade tends to cloak as Nyx is using her ultimate, so it is recommended to choose another sentinel if you plan to use Absorb.
- The Shade can emit the Ghost effect endlessly without granting actual cloaking effects, by activating and deactivating this ability too quickly while firing weapons.
- The Ghost ability will occasionally turn on without any enemies nearby to trigger it.