Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ghost allows the Shade sentinel to cloak itself and the user when hostile entities are within range, rendering themselves invisible to enemies.
- Has a 10-second cooldown.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 affinity for activating the ability.
- Enemies will not be alerted if bumped into while cloaked.
- Cloak will dissipate if you deal any damage with weapons and Mod effects (Such as Heavy Impact), with exception of offensive Warframe abilities.
- Any enemy units will activate cloak, even Corpus Turrets.
- Using the Codex Scanner will deactivate the cloak.
- Cloak will be removed when enemies are no longer near.
- Performing a bullet jump that damages an enemy will not deactivate the cloak.
- This can be very useful for stealth based gameplay.
- Combining Ghost with a slow and heavy hitting melee weapons can give you the edge, cloaking you as you get close giving you time to prepare your attack. (NOTE: See bugs)
- Due to the cloak keeping your ability to recharge your shields, it is especially useful if you're about to die, cloaking yourself in the middle of a fight and not attacking will recharge your shields and keep you alive longer in high-threat situations.
- Apart from supporting stealthy gameplay, Ghost can confuse a group of enemies if you cloak, and can save you from dying if used correctly.
- Shade tends to cloak as Nyx is using her ultimate, so it is recommended to choose another sentinel if you plan to use Absorb
- The Shade can emit the Ghost effect endlessly without granting actual cloaking effects, by activating and deactivating this ability too quickly while firing weapons.
- The Ghost ability will occasionally turn on without any enemies nearby to trigger it.
- 03/28/2014 - Ghost uncloaks when melee button is pressed, rather than when attack connects. This was discovered while using Scindo and not tested with other melee weapons. Proven on 06/06/15, ghost uncloak even if the melee does not connect, this was tested using Karyst and Skana. Jumping from high ground also uncloaks.