|Dropped by||Infested Volatile Runner|
Ghost allows Shade to cloak the Warframe and itself, rendering them invisible to hostile enemies when they get within a short range of one.
- Upgrading this mod will increase the range at which the cloak will activate.
- Has a 5 second cooldown.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 experience for activating this ability.
- Enemies will not be alerted if bumped while cloaked.
- Cloak will dissipate if you deal any damage with weapons and Mods (Includes mods like Heavy Impact), with exception of offensive warframe abilities.
- Any enemy units will activate cloak, even Corpus Turrets.
- Using the Codex Scanner will deactivate the cloak.
- This can be very useful for stealthy game play.
- Combining Ghost with slow and heavy hitting melee weapons can give you the edge, cloaking you as you get close giving you time to charge up your attack. (NOTE: See bugs)
- Due to the cloak keeping your ability to recharge your shields, it is especially useful if you're about to die, cloaking yourself in the middle of a fight and not attacking will recharge your shields and keep you alive longer in high-threat situations.
- Apart from supporting stealthy gameplay, Ghost can confuse a group of enemies if you cloak, and can save you from dying if used correctly.
- Concerning the previous two pieces of advice: ensure that you do NOT have any attack mods installed (like Revenge). Shade can break a cloak if he attacks.
- Shade tends to cloak as Nyx is using her ultimate, so it is recommended to choose another sentinel if you plan to use Absorb.
- The Shade can emit the Ghost effect endlessly without granting actual cloaking effects, by activating and deactivating this ability too quickly while firing weapons.
- The Ghost ability will occasionally turn on without any enemies nearby to trigger it.
- 03/28/2014 - Ghost uncloaks when melee button is pressed, rather than when attack connects. This was discovered while using Scindo and not tested with other melee weapons. This happens with every swing, however, including leap attacks. Unknown if this is intended.