Gleaming Talon is one of three available Stance mods for Glaives, which combines whirling attacks with explosive weapon throws.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- While many of Gleaming Talon's combos involve it throwing the weapon at hand, Channeling while the weapon is in mid-air will not activate the airburst function of said weapons.
- The second hit of Mercury Vortex, which is a ranged throw of the weapon, has 100% chance to inflict Impact proc.
- Falling Star's AOE explosion can no longer be done without Power Throw.
- The last spinning hit of Silver Reach can be swept to cover an arc by moving the camera, making the disc sweep horizontally before it detonates to deal knockback.
- Mercury Vortex can be easily executed by holding down the key and pressing the button in sequence.
- Using Power Throw with Quick Return will increase the AOE explosion by 100%.
- Leech Ospreys are a relatively uncommon enemy, making this rare mod hard to find.
- Gleaming Talon was also a reward on a 24-hour alert on Friday, 12 September 2014 as part of the Back To School Special Alert Week.
- Ruin is actually the default combo for Glaive weapons when no stances are equipped.