Gnashing Payara is a stance mod for dual daggers that deals spinning attacks, stabs and slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 2x350%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Alters the default quick attacks of its melee class.
- Changes to the first and last part of Cheetah's Guile.
- Flash Flurry and Pincer Strike are mostly identical up to the end, where the latter adds a downward crossing slash as a finisher.
- After Flash Flurry's stab, if an attack is timed correctly, one can perform a normal slash before performing the cross slash.
- The last attack in Flash Flurry deals 200% damage.
- Pincer Strike's crossing slash has a 100% chance of inflicting a Slash proc.
- The crossing slash in Pincer Strike's deals 400% damage.
- Its attacks almost always make enemies flinch, unlike Sinking Talon.
- Savage Tiger hits twice, once at 125% damage and once at 250% damage; both hits inflict a Slash proc.
- Even if potent in single target both Flash Flurry and Pincer Strike are harder to execute than most other combos. (very precise time frame)
- Pacing oneself is a good way to reliably execute these combos, waiting until just before the previous swing has lost its momentum to start the next.
- Alternatively, a Spoiled Strike can increase the combo window, though at a loss of attack speed.
- To do Pincer Strike, simply hold the last in Flash Flurry's combo.
- Pincer Strike's final hit can be endlessly chained by repeatedly holding and releasing .
- A Payara is a carnivorous, freshwater fish with distinctive fangs protruding from its lower jaw.