|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Vor casts his Orokin Key, erupting golden energies from below that damage enemies caught within.|
| Strength: |
| Range: |
0.3-0.5 meters(each pillar) 10-12 meter(total range)
| Duration: |
10-20 Seconds (depends on your rank)
| Used by: |
Captain Vor (Corrupted)
- Captain Vor, during his first encounter in Vor's Prize will occasionally perform a less powerful variation of this ability, erupting golden light erupt from the floor, damaging players within its small AOE range. Staying in Golden Eruption's range will cause continuous damage.
- Vor will only be able to cast one eruption at a time, allowing easy escape.
- Corrupted Vor will perform a more powerful variation of this ability, erupting several golden light erupt from the floor, damaging players within its small AOE range. Staying in Golden Eruption's range will cause continuous damage.
- Although each pillar will have only about a 0.3 meter radius, they will crowd in a large area, significantly increasing its total range to about 10-12 meters (maximum).
- Staying inside its area while erupting will blind the player's screen.
- While having a similar visual effect to the Nervos Mine, Golden Eruption shoots vertically upward instead of horizontally along the ground.
- It only covers a small area on each pillar, so it is possible to maneuver around each pillar to escape from Golden Eruption's effective area
- It has a smaller hitbox than its animation, only dealing effective damage on the inner "craters" of the eruption.
- Golden Eruption deals effective to damage to kill warframes only when the frame stays in the eruption range, not noticing taking damage.
- In other words, it takes a very long time to deal enough damage. Although watch if there are multiple pillars nearby, each additional pillar dealing damage will speed up its effectiveness on dealing heavy damage.