The heavy two-handed sword known as Gram requires great strength to wield, but is notorious for its splitting power. Can hit multiple targets with each strike.
The Gram is a heavy melee weapon like the Fragor, Amphis, Orthos, or Scindo, but with less range and normal attack damage.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- Each attack (including ground finisher) can connect with multiple enemies (3).
- Fast attack speed for a heavy weapon.
- Swings attack very wide arcs (like Scindo).
- Jump ground-pound attack knocks enemies down in a relatively large area.
- Shakes allies' screens less than other heavy melee weapons.
- Has momentum during swings (decreases chance of being interrupted).
- Long range in second and third normal attacks, making it possible to attack through walls.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Rending Crane stance.
- When swinging you will be reduced to a walking pace (like all heavy melee weapons except for Galatine).
- Main article: Category:Gram Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Attack rate is roughly 1.25 attacks per second. With a max level Fury mod attached, the attack rate is increased to 1.7 attack per second.
- Pre-Update 11, Gram was visually an enlarged Plasma Sword.
- With maximum Reach normal attacks can have a range of 3.2 meters. When striking horizontally reach mod won't apply. (It could be intended since it hasn't been fixed for a long time).
- Uses Rending Crane and Cleaving Whirlwind Stances
- This sword was named after the sword of Sigurd (sometimes known as Siegfried) from Norse Mythology.
- The wheel by the Gram's guard spins during attacks, making the Gram one of the few non-static melee weapon models ingame.
- New Default Colour
- New Gram