Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Rising from Ashes||Holduntil auto-release.|
|Rolling Blast||Slide +|
|One Point||In Air +|
|Through Strike||Wallrun +|
|Roaring Drums||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- Rising from Ashes executes an extremely short-ranged stomp. However, if the attack lands it will automatically lead into a finisher attack without requiring additional input (if the enemy isn't killed by the stomp).
- If the stomp misses (or instantly kills your target), you can press and hold the attack key again to perform a second charge attack that winds back the fists before unleashing a flurry of rapid-fire punches straight forward. This attack will also execute a finisher on any enemy not instantly killed by the punches.
- Burning Desire's final roundhouse kick will ragdoll any enemies caught in it, including Heavy units.
- Fanning Flame staggers enemies on the final hit, which primes them for a Counterattack Finisher.
- Unusually, Grim Fury currently has incompatible Stance polarity with all three weapons it can be equipped on, the Obex, the Hirudo and the Kogake. It is currently the only such stance mod.