The Grinlok is a Grineer lever-action rifle crafted from the Chem lab via clan research. By nature, the Grinlok sports high damage with accurate delivery, at the cost of fire rate and magazine size, making the Grinlok suitable at mid to long ranges.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Chem Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Little to no vertical recoil.
- Fair critical chance.
- Very small spread.
- Fairly high Slash damage.
- Very high status chance.
- Very good ammo efficiency as it draws from the rifle ammo pool.
- Can equip the Grinlok-exclusive Deadly Sequence and Grinloked (Conclave only) mods.
- Small magazine size.
- Low Puncture damage.
- See Category:Grinlok Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Grinlok Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Grinlok often ragdolls enemies on lethal shots, a side effect of it dealing mainly Impact damage.
- The Grinlok's focus on both Impact and Slash damage makes it generally effective against the Corpus and the Infested.
- The Grinlok appears to have a "dud round" in every other magazine - while almost all shots are accurate, there appear to be at least several instances where a bullet will land quite far from the crosshair.
- This is unconfirmed, but may potentially explain inconsistent accuracy results among players.
- While the Grinlok is similar to the Latron, it comes with a lower magazine capacity and slower rate of fire, making it more punishing for missed shots. Focus on aiming at heads or weak spots.
- With Malignant Force, High Voltage, Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds, Hammer Shot and Rifle Aptitude equipped, the Grinlok can achieve a status chance of 100%, making every single shot deal status effect procs. While the actual combined status chance is about 138.25%, the UI does not show status chance values above 100%, as any value above that has no effect on the proc chance.
- With Split Chamber, the second shot created will always deal the same proc as the original shot, essentially dealing the same Status Effect twice on the target.
- Shred is a recommended mod if the user prefers crowd control, increasing its slow rate of fire while piercing large groups with ease.
- The News tab in the UI mistakenly referred to this gun as Grinlock.
- The weapon's name may be a combination/corruption of "Grineer" and "Flintlock", the latter of which was an early firing mechanism in guns used in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries.
- Despite the unusual combination of technologies mentioned, a lever-action flintlock rifle did exist in real life.
- As of the Specters Of The Rail update, your warframe will no longer use the lever action part of the gun, nor will the gun move to associate you using the lever action. The bolt will still move back as if it is normal however. As a side effect, the weapon seems to fire a little faster and has less recoil.
- Marelok, the pistol counterpart.
- Vaykor Marelok, the custom pistol counterpart used by Steel Meridian.
- Deadly Sequence, a Grinlok exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Grinloked, a Grinlok exclusive Conclave mod.