|Rank||Power Strength||Duration (seconds)||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase mod capacity
- Currently does not trigger when dealing a Status Effect with Warframe abilities, only with equipped weapons.
- Channeled Abilities which are activated while the Power Strength buff is active will keep the bonus as long as they're kept active, even if the buff duration is finished.
- The Aura's damage bonus of 25% can only be increased with multiple instances of the aura.
- Multiple instances of this Aura will increase the Power Strength bonus only, not the buff duration.
- Sentinel weapons with high status chance can easily proc Growing Power, thus removing the need to use specific Primary, Secondary or Melee Weapons.
- The Power Strength gained is additive with other strength mods, meaning that a Warframe equipped with maxed Intensify and an active Growing Power buff would have +55% Power Strength
- Using the Simulacrum with this aura equipped and entering the Arsenal at least once will prevent the aura from functioning for the rest of the session. The only way to fix this is to restart the game or die at least once.
- Activating Naramon and other powers can cause the aura to stop working. Dying once and resurrecting seems to be the only way to restart the effect.
- Currently, Coaction Drift does not affect the power strength buff.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector |
Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger
Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|