Growing Power is an Aura that temporarily increases Ability Strength after inflicting a Status Effect with weapons on enemies.
|| Ability Strength
|| Duration (seconds)
|| Cost *
| 0 || +4.2% || 1s || -2
| 1 || +8.3% || 2s || -3
| 2 || +12.5% || 3s || -4
| 3 || +16.6% || 4s || -5
| 4 || +20.1% || 5s || -6
| 5 || +25% || 6s || -7
* Aura mods increase mod capacity
Growing Power is dropped by the Knave Specter, available upon anointing a Silver Grove shrine with the Nightfall Apothic.
- Currently does not trigger when dealing a Status Effect with Warframe abilities, only with equipped weapons.
- Channeled Abilities which are activated while the Ability Strength buff is active will keep the bonus as long as they're kept active, even if the buff duration is finished.
- The Aura's power strength bonus of 25% can only be increased with multiple instances of the aura.
- Multiple instances of this Aura will increase the Ability Strength bonus only, not the buff duration.
- Sentinel weapons with high status chance can easily proc Growing Power, thus removing the need to use specific Primary, Secondary or Melee Weapons.
- The Ability Strength gained is additive with other strength mods, meaning that a Warframe equipped with maxed Intensify and an active Growing Power buff would have +55% Ability Strength