The Halikar is a Grineer throwing mace similar to the Glaive, serving as the Drahk Master's weapon of choice. Thrown attacks with this weapon have a chance to disarm enemies it hits, similar to Loki's Radial Disarm.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:20,000|
|Exploding Mace||While Mid-Flight|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Slam Attacks have innate Magnetic damage – effective against Shielded and Proto Shields.
- High status chance.
- High Attack Speed.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Slam attacks causes ragdoll.
- Charge Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive has innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Robotics.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Thrown glaive has a chance to disarm.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded can be used normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Glaive can explode mid-flight via channeling and forces a return or after hitting an object during the return with Power Throw equipped.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Slam Attacks have innate Magnetic damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Thrown glaive has innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Low critical chance.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Exploding glaive inflicts self-damage.
- See Category:Halikar Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Halikar Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ground Finisher's bleed proc damage is based on the Ground Finisher damage (which is 45 * 400% = 180 damage without mods). Therefore, the bleed damage can be increased with anything which affects the Ground Finisher, including Channeling and the Finishing Touch mod.
- For example, a Halikar without any mods will deal 49 damage (= 140 * 35%) per bleed tick. With only a fully leveled Finishing Touch, this is increased to 78 damage and to 117 damage while channeling.
- Because bleed damage ignores shields, the Halikar's Ground Finisher can be made into a potent attack against Corpus, when combined with Toxin elemental mods.
- While hard to achieve, it is possible to disarm several enemies with one throw.
- To get this to work in a way other than hoping for lucky rebounds, one can either use Power Throw for direct hits or a fully leveled Quick Return to hit them on the way back, as it will have a predictable return path and punch through everything on the way back.
- The latter works even better in combination with Whirlwind, when aiming past a lined-up group of enemies at a nearby wall and following up with a quick sidestep.
- Using Whirlwind is highly recommended as it can lead to easier headshots.
- When equipping the Halikar, the player can throw it and then press the channeling button to detonate the Halikar, dealing high AoE damage and returning to the player immediately. This is true for all thrown melee weapons.
- This is very useful for regenerating health with Life Strike.
- It can explode in this manner when not equipped and thrown, but the explosion timing cannot be controlled and will often damage the user in close quarters.
- It should be however noted that finisher attacks can still be executed while the weapon is in the air.
- The Halikar is a unique weapon as it is the first equipable weapon capable of disarming an enemy. This capability was initially reserved to Warframe abilities, including Radial Disarm.
- Unlike the Glaive and the Kestrel, the Halikar has a limited degree of homing capability in-flight by gently curving its flight path via thrusters. However, this ability only benefits targeting at longer range, and is lost after the first bounce.
- Certain enemies cannot be disarmed, e.g. Ospreys or Capture Targets.
- The Halikar has a base range similar to the Kestrel, or 3/4 that of the Glaive. Like with other thrown weapons, using Whirlwind on the Halikar will increase flight speed as well as distance traveled, because the flight time is constant. A fully leveled Whirlwind will increase the maximum distance to ~63m.
- When used within Clan Duels, the enemy will have their weapon removed permanently and the wielder will have their weapon slot replaced with the stolen weapon.
- Both the original weapon and the stolen weapon will be returned upon leaving the Clan Dojo.
- Has been known to steal the weapons away from the Stalker. It is unknown if this is entirely intentional. The weapons you gain will only be available in that mission, however, and will replace your equipped weapon if you have one. Stalker's voice lines trigger as if Radial Disarm was used against him, however he will be affected by the Halikar unlike the ability.
- The Halikar is thrown with the right hand and caught in the left, sometimes the hand-swapping animation on catch will not trigger, leaving the weapon in the left hand.
- Ground slams sometimes deal additional damage inside a smaller radius, which shows itself as one or more additional damage number popups.
- When shown holstered within the Liset, the Halikar sometimes reverts to having default colors as opposed to any customized ones the player might have chosen.
- The Halikar's name derived from Chalikar, which is another name for Chakrams, a throwing weapon in which Glaive-type weapons are based on.
- Previously, the Halikar's thrown damage was lower than stated by the Arsenal. This was fixed in Hotfix: The Vacuum Within 2 and additionally buffed to 150 (from the formerly claimed 105).
- Glaive, a Tenno Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Glaive Prime, the Prime enhancement of the Glaive.
- Kestrel, another Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Cerata, an Infested Thrown Melee Weapon.
- Thrown melee exclusive mods: