|Hall of Mirrors|
Mirage creates an entourage of doppelgangers to confuse and distract the enemy.
|Strength:5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (damage percentage)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (holograms)|
- Mirage projects 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Damage percentage is affected by Ability Strength, while the number of holograms is not.
- Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons (however using melee weapons like the Glaive, will cause all the holograms to throw the melee weapon.) The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% / 20% / 22.5% / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage.
- Equipped mods on the current weapon will affect the holograms' weapon stats as expected.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting delay of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- If Hall of Mirrors is active, casting Sleight Of Hand will cause Mirage's clones to create additional smaller jewels with reduced effectiveness.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
- Affinity gained from killing enemies while Hall of Mirrors is active does not go to the weapon used and instead contributes to Mirage.
- Main article: Hall of Malevolence
|Rank||Damage Bonus per kill||Maximum Bonus Damage||Cost|
- The damage from the Thunderbolt mod for Bows is unaffected with the damage penalty, effectively creating an extra damage fodder.
- When low on health, using Hall of Mirrors will give you a better chance to survive because enemies will be more likely to target your holograms than you.
- Drawing enemy fire while the holograms are fairly close to Mirage can prove to be disadvantageous in some instances, especially when dealing with Napalms or Bombards, as their explosive AoE weapons will hit the holograms and be close enough to still damage you.
- Hall of Mirrors can be extremely useful when reviving a downed teammate.
- Hall of Mirrors is great for large bosses and groups of enemies, as the slight spread from each hologram allows you to cover more area near your crosshair.
- When used in conjunction with the Paracyst's secondary fire, each hologram will fire its own hook capable of pulling an enemy.
- When Mirage is inside Limbo's rift the doppelgangers are still able to damage enemies outside as long as they are outside themselves. Thus making it possible to destroy Nullifier Crewman shields without exposing yourself.(May only work as host and needs confirmation)
- Beware when using weapons that explode, but do weak or no self damage (such as the Sonicor), because when the clones expire before the explosion occurs, it may damage and proc status to allies as well. (Tested for Cryopods, Kubrows, Sentinels and Mirage herself.)
- Bullet Jumps performed by holograms will still do damage and break containers, which can be useful when looting.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces clone damage while shooting to 16% and attack with melee to 8%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases clone damage while shooting to 149.2% and attack with melee to 74.6%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases clone damage while shooting to 129.2% and attack with melee to 64.6%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.
- In some instances a group of illusions can "stick" in the same place, this is a client-side bug. But it still lowers framerate.