Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames.
|Strength:25 / 50 / 75 / 100 (damage)|
5 / 10 / 12 / 15% (status chance)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 17 / 20 s|
|Range:90 / 100 / 120 / 180° (angle)|
8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (radius)
- Oberon consecrates the ground in an angle of 90 / 100 / 120 / 180 degrees in front of him, spanning up to 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters, for 10 / 15 / 17 / 20 seconds. Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 Radiation damage every half second, while allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area. Hallowed Ground has a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15% chance to confuse enemies whenever it deals damage to them.
- Damage and status chance are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius and angle are affected by Ability Range.
- The radius follows the expression Base Range + 11.25 × Ability Range (e.g., with a maxed Stretch, the radius will increase to 15 + 11.25 × 0.45 = 20.06 meters).
- The angle follows the expression 180 + 135 × Ability Range (e.g., with a maxed Stretch, the angle will increase to 180 + 135 × 0.45 = 240.74°).
- Therefore, 234% Ability Range is needed to bring the angle up to 360°, making it a full circle.
- Status effect immunity applies to physical disabling effects such as knockdowns and staggers.
- Confusion causes the target to indiscriminately attack the nearest friend or foe, and also to become targeted by their own allies, for 12 seconds.
- Enemies and allies must be grounded and standing on the area to be affected by Hallowed Ground.
- Flying enemies that are too high above the ground may not be affected by this ability.
- Can only have 4 instances of Hallowed Ground active at once per player.
- Hallowed Ground spawns foliage inside its area of effect as visual representation. By default, Oberon creates a field of grass, while Oberon Prime creates a field of ferns. Grass and ferns are affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe Accent color.
- The shimmering energy field encompassing the ground is affected by Oberon's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Hallowed Eruption
Hallowed Eruption is a Warframe Augment Mod for Oberon. Upon casting Hallowed Ground again with a previous instance still active, the first one will immediately expire, dealing all remaining damage in a single instance with a chance to deal Radiation proc.
- Enemies will traverse and fight through Hallowed Ground without any special attempts to evade its area of effect.
- Narrow pathways such as doorways and halls are effective at forcing groups of enemies to cluster into Hallowed Ground.
- Summoning multiple, overlapping layers of Hallowed Ground will deal the full combined damage over time to enemies.
- Hallowed Ground is most efficiently used in areas where constant enemy and ally activity is expected over an extended period of time.
- Incidentally, Hallowed Ground's status effect immunity can be used to pass through environmental traps unhindered, such as Grineer Magnetic Sensor Bars and Corpus Laser Barriers.
- Note however that activating these traps in Spy Missions will still trigger vault alarms.
- Hallowed Ground will make players immune to to Radiation and Magnetic singularities in Sorties.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 61.2 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 7.58 meters and angle to 90.9°.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- duration to 61.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases radius to 35.25 meters and angle to 360°.
- Reduces damage to 40 per tick and status chance to 6%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 373 per tick and status chance to 55.95%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 323 per tick and status chance to 48.45%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.