Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames.
|Strength:25 / 50 / 75 / 100 (damage)|
5 / 10 / 12 / 15% (status chance)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 17 / 20 s|
|Range:90 / 100 / 120 / 180° (angle)|
8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (radius)
- Oberon consecrates the ground in an angle of 90 / 100 / 120 / 180 degrees in front of him, spanning up to 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters, for 10 / 15 / 17 / 20 seconds. Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 Radiation damage every half second, while allies are relinquished of any negative status effects and become immune to them for as long as they are standing on the area. Hallowed Ground has a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15% chance to confuse enemies whenever it deals damage to them.
- Damage and status chance are affected by Power Strength.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Radius and angle are affected by Power Range.
- The radius follows the expression Base Range + 11.25 × Power Range (e.g., with a maxed Stretch, the radius will increase to 15 + 11.25 × 0.45 = 20.06 meters).
- The angle follows the expression 180 + 135 × Power Range (e.g., with a maxed Stretch, the angle will increase to 180 + 135 × 0.45 = 240.74°).
- Therefore, 234% Power Range is needed to bring the angle up to 360°, making it a full circle.
- Status effect immunity applies to physical disabling effects such as knockdowns and staggers.
- Confusion causes the target to indiscriminately attack the nearest friend or foe, and also to become targeted by their own allies, for 12 seconds.
- Enemies and allies must be grounded and standing on the area to be affected by Hallowed Ground.
- Naturally, flying enemies are not affected by this ability.
- Can only have 4 instances of Hallowed Ground active at once per player.
- Main article: Hallowed Eruption
Hallowed Eruption is a Warframe Augment Mod for Oberon. Upon casting Hallowed Ground again with a previous instance still active, the first one will immediately expire, dealing all remaining damage in a single instance with a chance to deal Radiation proc.
- Enemies will traverse and fight through Hallowed Ground without any special attempts to evade its area of effect.
- Narrow pathways such as doorways and halls are effective at forcing groups of enemies to cluster into Hallowed Ground.
- Summoning multiple, overlapping layers of Hallowed Ground will deal the full combined damage over time to enemies.
- Hallowed Ground is most efficiently used in areas where constant enemy and ally activity is expected over an extended period of time.
- Incidentally, Hallowed Ground's status effect immunity can be used to pass through environmental traps unhindered, such as Grineer Magnetic Sensor Bars and Corpus Laser Barriers.
- Note however that activating these traps in Spy Missions will still trigger vault alarms.
- Hollowed Ground will make players immune to to Radiation and Magnetic singularities in Sorties.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it. Hallowed Ground has a special quality in which Both Power Duration and Power Strength increase total damage.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 56.4 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 7.57 meters and angle to 90.9 degrees.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 31.88 meters and angle to 360 degrees.
- Reduces damage to 40 per tick and status chance to 6%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 299 per tick and status chance to 44.85%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.
- Maximizing both Power Duration and Power Strength will result in 284 damage per tick over 50.9 seconds, while reducing radius to 7.57 meters and angle to 90.9 degrees and increasing the cost to 77.5 energy.