Hallowed Reckoning is a Warframe Augment Mod for Oberon that makes enemies damaged by Reckoning create energy fields that deal damage-over-time to enemies standing in them, while providing armor to allies.
|Rank||Damage per second||Armor Bonus||Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Each enemy affected by Reckoning's slam will create a circular energy field 2 meters in radius on the ground below them, lasting for 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 seconds.
- Ally players standing on top of these fields gain 150 / 180 / 210 / 250 bonus armor, while enemies receive 100 / 115 / 130 / 150 Radiation damage per second as long as they remain on the fields.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases Hallowed Ground duration to 28.2 seconds and blind duration to 11.28 seconds.
- Reduces cast radius to 5.1 meters and blind radius to 1.36 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces Hallowed Ground duration to 4 seconds and blind duration to 1.6 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases cast radius to 37.5 meters and blind radius to 10 meters.
- Reduces damage per second to 60, armor bonus to 100 and initial damage to 500.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage per second to 448.5, armor bonus to 747.5 and initial damage to 3737.5.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces Hallowed Ground duration to 7.25 seconds and blind duration to 2.9 seconds.