Handspring speeds up a Warframe's knock-down recovery rate.
- Works with anything that would knock a player down.
- This is very useful when you are swarmed and a Shockwave MOA, Bursa, Shield Lancer or Ancient Healer/Ancient Disruptor knocks you down. It's also useful against bosses that have a stomp attack, such as Jackal, Hyena Pack, and Ambulas.
- This mod is particularly valuable when attempting to solo a mission, as knockdowns and the long period of helplessness they cause are one of the most common causes of death when you have no teammates to back you up.
- Unranked Handspring speeds up the recovery animation without changing the animation (like Constitution).
- If stacked with ranked , the recovery animation may change to the flip-up animation if the recovery time is short enough.
- Maxed (and other ranks) Handspring speeds up the recovery animation by changing it to a flip-up animation.
- The flip-up animation is similar, if not identical, to that of MOA's kick-up.
- The animation depicted in the mod's picture is actually Back Handspring's animation.
- Can be combined with for a total of +200% knockdown recovery (further testing is needed)
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Thief's Wit
|Augments||Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault|
|Exilus Adapter • Maneuvers • Mods|
|Madurai||Blind Rage • Continuity (Primed) • Firewalker • Intensify • Lightning Dash • Provoked • Rage • Rending Turn • Transient Fortitude|
|Vazarin||Antitoxin • Armored Agility • Aviator • Battering Maneuver • Diamond Skin • Fast Deflection • Flame Repellent • Ice Spring • Insulation • Lightning Rod • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Quick Thinking • Rapid Resilience • Redirection • Reflection • Reflex Guard • Retribution • Shock Absorbers • Steel Fiber • Sure Footed • Undying Will • Vigor (Primed) • Vitality • Warm Coat|
|Naramon||Constitution • Enemy Sense • Equilibrium • Fleeting Expertise • Flow (Primed) • Fortitude • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Maglev • Master Thief • Mobilize • Natural Talent • Patagium • Piercing Step • Rush • Streamline • Stretch • Thief's Wit • Toxic Flight|