|Dropped by|| Jackal|
Grineer T3 Defense Reward
Handspring speeds up a Warframe's knock-down recovery rate.
- Works with anything that would knock a player down.
- This is very useful when you are swarmed and a Shockwave MOA, Shield Lancer or Ancient Healer/Ancient Disruptor knocks you down. It's also useful against bosses that have a stomp attack, such as Jackal and Hyena Pack.
- This mod is particularly valuable when attempting to solo a mission, as knockdowns and the long period of helplessness they cause are one of the most common causes of death when you have no teammates to back you up.
- Unranked Handspring speeds up the recovery animation without changing the animation (like Constitution).
- If stacked with ranked , the recovery animation may change to the flip-up animation if the recovery time is short enough.
- Maxed (and other ranks) Handspring speeds up the recovery animation by changing it to a flip-up animation.
- The flip-up animation is similar, if not identical, to that of MOA's kick-up.
- The animation depicted in the mod's picture is actually Back Handspring's animation.
- Maxed Handspring does not stack with . Unranked mod will stack, and other ranks may stack (further testing is needed)
|Madurai||• • • • •|
|Vazarin||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Naramon||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Conclave • PvP • Teshin|