|Dropped by|| Jackal|
Grineer T3 Defense Reward
Handspring adds quick flip-up recovery animation after being knocked down to a Warframe.
- Works with anything that would knock a player down.
- This is very useful when you are swarmed by Corpus or Infested and a Shockwave MOA or Ancient Healer/Ancient Disruptor knocks you down. It's also useful against bosses that have a stomp attack, such as Jackal and Hyena Pack.
- This mod is particularly valuable when attempting to solo a mission, as knockdowns and the long period of helplessness they cause are one of the most common causes of death when you have no teammates to back you up.
- The flip-up animation is similar, if not identical, to that of MOA's kick-up.
- The animation depicted in the mod's picture is actually Back Handspring's animation.
- Does not stack with Constitution.