Release Date: June 28th, 2017
Dauntless and devout, the dark priest Harrow bestows upon his coven three virtues: salvation through sacrifice, redemption through vengeance, and ascension through defiance.
Nemeses beware, for only death awaits. Enchain the tainted, silence their heresy, and deliver their tormented souls unto the Void's embrace. Harrow was absolved in Update 21.0.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Harrow's main blueprint is awarded upon completion of the Chains of Harrow quest.
The Chassis blueprint drops from enemies Corrupted by Void Fissures. The Systems blueprint can be found in Rotation C of Defection. The Neuroptics blueprint can be found in Rotation C of Kuva Fortress Spy (Pago).
The drop chances for each component are 11.28% and 3.00% for the Neuroptics and Chassis blueprints respectively, while the Systems have a 7.52% in Tier I Defections and 11.28% in Tier II and Tier III Defections.
This gives an expected 8-9 complete runs for the Neuroptics, 33-34 Fissure Corrupted kills for the Chassis, and 13-14 C Rotations on Tier I Defection or 8-9 C Rotations on Tier II and III Defection for the Systems. To nearly guarantee at least one drop for each part 77±20 complete runs are needed for the Neuroptics, 303±75 Fissure Corrupted kills for the Chassis, and 118±30 C Rotations in Tier I Defection or 77±20 C Rotations in Tier II and III Defection for the Systems.
- For Grinlok users, Harrow may offer quite a lot of synergy when considering critical chance Riven Mods and Deadly Sequence. Apart from being a decently accurate rifle, the mentioned mods synergize very well with Condemn, Penance, and Covenant. This is because they grant better critical chance and the Sequence effect buffs the maximum shields by 50% and hence allows Penance to last longer, Condemn to be more effective, and Covenant to yield better returns with criticals. Also the Radiation proc from the Sequence area of effect negates Ancient Healer auras allowing him to leech more health with Penance.
- Harrow can achieve the highest total shield value out of all Warframes at 4,110 by combining Redirection, Primed Vigor, Augur Accord, and his maximum Overshields. This number can potentially be higher with other buffs that increase shield capacity (such as Shield Charger and Sequence).
- Harrow means "to traumatize or torment."
- It originally referred to a farming tool--a frame covered in spikes--which was dragged across soil in order to remove weeds, break up clods of dirt and cover up seeds. A 'harrowing' experience has come to mean one where an individual undergoes significant trauma, but comes out of it purified.
- In Christianity, Christ's descent into Sheol in order to retrieve the souls of all the individuals who died between the beginning of the world and his sacrifice, excluding the damned, is referred to as the Harrowing of Hell.
- Similar to Excalibur's Exalted Blade and Ivara's Artemis Bow, Harrow's iconic object of power, his thurible, is shown during the casting animations for his abilities.
- Harrow's thurible is also visible during his Noble and Agile idle animations. However, if the animations are equipped on a different Warframe, the thurible will not be visible.