CODEX Entry: Hate
Hate is a scythe with a cruel blade, wielded by The Stalker
The Hate is a Scythe melee weapon, Reaper Prime and Ether Reaper. Blueprints are found by defeating the Stalker.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- Majority of damage is , good against Infested.
- Can hit multiple targets
- Causes large Area of Effect knockdown on jump attack.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Reaping Spiral stance.
- Shorter reach than other heavy melee weapons.
- Jump attack has a very slow animation.
- Requires large amounts of materials to craft.
- No Polarity slot.
- Main article: Category:Hate Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Like all heavy Melee weapons, its finishing attack on downed enemies is slow, not advisable to use around multiple enemies.
- Although it's stated attack speed is only 1.0, it has a shorter recovery time between swings than the other two-handed weapons, so its actual attack rate is better.
- It seems to have new stealth attacks.The position the camera changes and the image is blurred (checked with Leaper, in Charger the stealth attack no changes).
- When holstering Hate after use, the weapon can be seen levitating away from the hand upon returning to the back of the user.
- When holding a datamass, your character will swing Hate with one hand.
- Despite the Hate being the weapon featured in the Stalking Fan card, the Hate's stance polarity matches Reaping Spiral's instead.
- Colour Customization of Hate
- Hate as CandyCaneScythe
- Original Hate and Hate as Candy Cane Scythe
- Chanelling with Hate