|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Causes large AoE knockdown on jump attack.
- Faster than average attack speed despite the low attack rate rating.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Reaping Spiral stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- High critical chance and multiplier.
- Decent status chance.
- Short range.
- Jump attack has a very slow animation.
- Lack of innate polarities.
- Below average attack speed of 0.917.
- See Category:Hate Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Hate Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Aerial attack comes out very fast and has a wide vertical hitbox. This makes it very easy to hit enemies both on the ground and the air, and then combo into a jump attack by holding down the melee attack button while airborne to make use of its large knockdown radius.
- Although its stated attack speed is a bit less than 1.0, it has a shorter recovery time between swings than the other two-handed weapons, so its actual attack rate is better.
- Without timing, speed, and animation differences, the damage of the Hate is the same as the Reaper Prime.
- Due to its higher attack rate, and wide sweeping default quick melee attacks, the Hate is ideal for players who plan to primarily use quick melee attacks.
- When holding a datamass, your character will swing Hate with one hand.
- Despite the Hate being the weapon featured in the Stalking Fan card, the Hate's stance polarity matches Reaping Spiral's instead.
- Stalker, the NPC who uses Hate.
- Ether Reaper, a Tenno made scythe.
- Reaper Prime, a stand-alone primed scythe.
- Anku, a Tenno made scythe.