Healing Return is a mod for melee weapons that heals the player when hitting a target currently affected by a Status Effect.
- Heals the user the stated amount for each status effect currently afflicting the target. For example, with a Rank 10 Healing Return (+11), attacking an enemy afflicted with Slash, Puncture, and Toxin statuses will heal 11*3 health, a total of 33 health.
- Even targets afflicted by Blast, Impact or Corrosive procs will cause this mod to heal the user, regardless of them having no and infinite duration respectively.
- Multiple instances of the same status effect (e.g. 4 individual Slash DoTs) will not increase the healing given.
- The Redeemer will not heal the user with hits from its charge attacks' shotgun shot. However the Sarpa's charge attacks will heal the user.
- If equipped on the Deconstructor (Prime), this mod will allow Helios (Prime) to heal itself provided its target is suffering status effects.
- Use with weapons with a high innate status chance, or weapons with guaranteed status procs as part of their combos.
- Compared to Life Strike, Healing Return gives comparatively less healing while not requiring the user to expend energy through Channeling.
- Synergizes well with the extended status duration provided by Lasting Sting and Enduring Affliction.