Health Conversion is a Warframe mod that grants additional Armor for every Health Orb picked up, up to a maximum of 3 stacks of bonus armor. Taking health damage when a stack is present will consume 1 stack.
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- The Armor bonus is added to the Warframe's total armor, and does not increase the Warframe's base armor.
- Mods like Steel Fiber that multiply a Warframe's base armor do not increase the effects of Health Conversion, while those that multiply total armor, like Ironclad Charge, do.
- Warframe abilities like Iron Skin, Warding Halo, and Snow Globe use the following expression when accounting for Health Conversion: Modified Health = (Base Health + Ability Modifier × ((Health Conversion × # of Stacks) + Warframe Base Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus))) × (1 + Ability Strength) + Absorbed Damage. For example, a Warding Halo with 3 Stacks of Health Conversion and a maxed Intensify would yield (900 + 2.5 × ((450 × 3) + 175 × (1+0))) x (1+0.3) = 6126.25 health before damage absorption.
- The base 3 second timer per stack is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Only health damage will trigger a stack including self-damage.
- Health damage from using Nekros' Desecrate with the Despoil augment will not trigger a stack.
- Damage incurred while under the effects of Rhino's Iron Skin or Nezha's Warding Halo will not trigger a stack. However, a stack will be triggered if health is damaged during the 3-second invulnerability phase.
- Energy Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide armor stacks.
- The armor added is the value shown per stack. So with a max ranked mod, the armor added would be 450 for the first stack, then 900 total with the second stack, and 1350 total with the third stack.
- Stacks will not be drained when entering the conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught.