Health Conversion is a Warframe mod that grants additional Armor for every Health Orb picked up, up to a maximum of 3 stacks of bonus armor. Taking damage when a stack is present will consume 1 stack.
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- The Armor bonus is added to the Warframe's total armor, and does not increase the Warframe's base armor.
- Mods like Steel Fiber that multiply a Warframe's base armor do not increase the effects of Health Conversion, while those that multiply total armor, like Ironclad Charge, do.
- Warframe abilities like Iron Skin, Warding Halo, and Snow Globe use the following expression when accounting for Health Conversion: Modified Health = (Base Health + Ability Modifier × ((Health Conversion × # of Stacks) + Warframe Base Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus))) × (1 + Ability Strength) + Absorbed Damage. For example, a Warding Halo with 3 Stacks of Health Conversion and a maxed Intensify would yield (900 + 2.5 × ((450 × 3) + 175 × (1+0))) x (1+0.3) = 6126.25 health before damage absorption.
- The base 3 second timer per stack is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Any form of damage will trigger a stack including damage just to shields or self-damage.
- Energy Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide armor stacks.
- The armor added is the value shown per stack. So with a max ranked mod, the armor added would be 450 for the first stack, then 900 total with the second stack, and 1350 total with the third stack. This is as per latest patch notes and multiple comment confirmations below.
- Stacks will not be drained when entering the conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught.