Health Conversion is a Warframe mod that grants additional Armor for every Health Orb picked up, up to a maximum of 3 stacks of bonus armor. Taking damage when a stack is present will consume 1 stack.
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- The Armor bonus is added to the Warframe's total armor, and does not increase the Warframe's base armor.
- Mods like Steel Fiber that multiply a Warframe's base armor do not increase the effects of Health Conversion, while those that multiply total armor, like Ironclad Charge, do.
- Warframe abilities like Iron Skin, Warding Halo, and Snow Globe use the following expression when accounting for Health Conversion: Modified Health = (Base Health + Ability Modifier × ((Health Conversion × # of Stacks) + Warframe Base Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus))) × (1 + Ability Strength) + Absorbed Damage. For example, a Warding Halo with 3 Stacks of Health Conversion and a maxed Intensify would yield (900 + 2.5 × ((450 × 3) + 175 × (1+0))) x (1+0.3) = 6126.25 health before damage absorption.
- The base 3 second timer per stack is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Any form of damage will trigger a stack including damage just to shields or self-damage.
- Energy Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide armor stacks.