The Heat Dagger is a dagger whose blueprint is exclusive to Alert Missions. Specializing in Puncture damage, its signature trait is the ability to create a blast of fire when slammed into the ground. This combination of Fire and Puncture lets the Heat Dagger have utility against most of the Grineer, effective against both armored and light units.
|Time: 12 hr|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprint Price: N/A|
The Heat Dagger blueprint can be acquired from alert missions.
This weapon deals mostly Heat damage.
- Good Puncture damage effective against Grineer.
- Slam attacks do 100% Heat damage with a very high chance to proc
- Fire AOE jump attack makes this weapon useful against Infestation and fleshy units.
- Panic caused from Heat proc lasts much longer than a knockdown.
- Large jump attack radius.
- One mod slot.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Pointed Wind stance.
- Very low stamina consumption.
- Cannot stagger or panic synthethic enemies (Ospreys, MOAs) on slam attack.
- Shorter range than most weapons.
- Low Slash and Impact make normal attacks less effective against Infested and Shields respectively.
- Cannot stagger enemies.
- Main article: Category:Heat Dagger Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Reach can counteract the short hit range of this weapon.
- Color customization is limited to only Primary and Energy color, and the handle/grip cannot be colored. The other selections have no effect.
- With Valkyr under her Hysteria ability, you can still deal the AoE fire blast upon slamming the ground.