|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Slam attacks deal Heat damage in a large AoE with a very high chance to proc.
- Finisher attack deals Heat damage with 50% proc chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Innate polarity slot.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – ineffective against shields and armor.
- Heat damage is ineffective against Proto Shields.
- Does not deal Heat damage on regular attacks.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical damage.
- Below average attack speed.
- See Category:Heat Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Heat Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The polarity slot works well with the melee mod: Molten Impact.
- Having this equipped will cause Valkyr's Jump and Slam attacks during Hysteria to cause AoE Heat damage instead of Knockdown.
- High Slash damage and Heat damage slam attack make it very effective against Infested and Cloned Flesh.
- You can receive a free Heat Sword with a weapon slot and an Orokin Catalyst by using code FREESWORD in market.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Sword emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Dagger and Dual Heat Swords.
- The Heat Sword received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons.
Heat Sword Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
- Alert, the way you acquire the Heat Sword.
- Heat Dagger, the dagger version.
- Dual Heat Swords, the dual version.