Heavy Impact allows a Warframe to create shockwave from heavy landings that knocks foes off their feet.
|Rank||Base radius||Base damage||Cost||Conclave|
- The shockwave is activated by the speed of landing rounded down to the speed threshold:
- 16m/s is the required threshold for damage; 32m/s earns 2.0x damage, 48m/s earns 3.0x, etc.
- Impact radius is scaled without rounding: 1.0x at 16m/s, 1.5x at 24m/s, 2.0x at 32m/s, etc.
- Some melee weapons will hit the ground first when using a jump attack, meaning Heavy Impact will not activate.
- The blast colour is affected by your Warframe's energy color.
- Directional melee and wall running can activate Heavy Impact independent of Speed of Landing.
- This Mod synergizes well with Vauban's Bounce, Nova's Worm Hole, Valkyr's Rip Line, and Zephyr's Dive Bomb.
- Because this mod activates from fall speed rather than fall distance, Dive Bomb always triggers Heavy Impact on any height—even a short jump in a low-ceiling room. Effectively, this mod becomes a direct damage increase to the ability.
- Using Rip Line to travel into a pack of enemies by targeting the ceiling can be devastating when combined with a weapon that has a Ground Slam attack with a large radius.
- Jumping off a ledge into a pit will often cause Heavy Impact to activate upon teleporting back up.
- Grabbing a wall and sliding down for long enough can still activate the ground slam.
- Wall running for long enough can cause the ground slam to activate.
- Chaining wall runs can cause the mod to bug, activating each time you touch the wall.
- For a quick radial knockdown, use a melee weapon and directional melee straight up. You should cause a ground slam on collision with the ground.
- Heavy Impact was added in Update 9. Up until Update 11, the strength of the shockwave was dependent on how long players were airborne, with wall sliding counting towards that. In some cases entire rooms could be cleared out just by grabbing a high enough wall and sliding down to the ground.
- This mod uses the same visual effects as Seismic Shockwave, a ground-pound technique used by some enemies.
- Enemies weak enough to be killed from the shockwave will have their bodies pulverized entirely.
|Madurai||• • • • •|
|Vazarin||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Naramon||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|