|Dropped by|| Grineer Scorpion|
Infested Toxic Crawler
Tier 1 Survival Reward
Heavy Impact allows a Warframe to create shockwave from heavy landings that knocks foes off their feet.
|Rank||Base radius||Base damage||Cost||Conclave|
- The shockwave is activated by the speed of landing rounded down to the speed threshold:
- 16 m/s is the required threshold for 1x
- 32 m/s earns 2x, 48m/s earns 3x etc..
- Impact radius is scaled without rounding; i.e.: 1x at 16m/s, 1.5x at 24m/s etc...
- Some melee weapons will hit the ground first when using a jump attack, meaning Heavy Impact will not activate.
- The blast colour is affected by your Warframe's energy color.
- This Mod synergizes well with Excalibur's Super Jump, Vauban's Bounce, Nova's Worm Hole, Valkyr's Rip Line and Zephyr's Dive Bomb.
- Dive Bomb triggers Heavy Impact on any height -even a short jump- and gains additional damage from Heavy Impact as a result. This allows Heavy Impact to be used even in low corridors and rooms.
- Using Rip Line to travel into a pack of enemies by targeting the ceiling can be devastating when combined with a weapon that has a Ground Slam attack with a large radius.
- Jumping off a ledge into a pit will often cause Heavy Impact to activate upon teleporting back up.
- Heavy Impact was added in Update 9. Up until Update 11, the strength of the shockwave was dependent on how long players were airborne, with wall sliding counting towards that. In some cases entire rooms could be cleared out just by grabbing a high enough wall and sliding down to the ground.
- This mod uses the same visual effects as Seismic Shockwave, a ground-pound technique used by some enemies.
- Enemies weak enough to be killed from the shockwave will have their bodies pulverized entirely.
|Madurai||• • • • •|
|Vazarin||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Naramon||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|