|Dropped by|| Grineer Scorpion|
Infested Noxious Crawler
Tier 1 Survival Reward
Heavy Impact allows a Warframe to create seismic shockwave from heavy landings that knocks foes off their feet.
|Rank||Base radius||Base damage||Cost||Conclave|
- The shockwave size and damage are affected by the fusion level and the time spent falling.
- It was Mentioned in Livestream 18 that Heavy Impact will be fixed at some point so that it is "velocity" that determines the power of the impact, and not time.
- Some melee weapons will hit the ground first when using a jump attack, meaning Heavy Impact will not activate.
- Using Heavy Impact on Xini ( Eris ) will destroy/open all containers on the map but there will be no loot inside except for credits ( sometimes ammo ).
- This Mod synergizes well with Excalibur's Super Jump, Vauban's Bounce,Nova's Worm Hole, and Valykr's Rip line.
- A max rank Super Jump combined with a max Focus should launch you high enough to trigger.
- Using Rip line to travel into a pack of enemies by targeting the ceiling can be devastating when combined with a weapon that has a large AoE Ground Slam attack.
- Performing a jump melee attack can increase the amount of damage dealt, especially from a good distance.
- Jumping off a ledge into a pit will often cause Heavy Impact to activate upon teleporting back up.
- Wall clinging and horizontal wallrunning counts towards time spent 'falling', and will increase the damage and radius of the shockwave.
- Heavy Impact was added in Update 9.
- Amusingly, the mod will activate when a Tenno enters a mission if the introduction is skipped.
- The seismic shockwave from this mod has the same and identical animation as Grineer Heavy Gunner's shockwave stomp.
- Enemies weak enough to be killed from shockwave will have their body destroyed completely, leaving no limbs.