|Dropped by|| Grineer Scorpion|
Infested Toxic Crawler
Tier 1 Survival Reward
Heavy Impact allows a Warframe to create shockwave from heavy landings that knocks foes off their feet.
|Rank||Base radius||Base damage||Cost||Conclave|
- The shockwave is activated by air time on PS4, and speed of impact on PC
- Some melee weapons will hit the ground first when using a jump attack, meaning Heavy Impact will not activate.
- The impact graphic is now affected by your Warframe's energy color, rather than always blue.
- This Mod synergizes well with Excalibur's Super Jump, Vauban's Bounce, Nova's Worm Hole, Valkyr's Rip line and Zephyr's Dive Bomb.
- A max rank Super Jump combined with a max Intensify and the Pendragon Helmet will launch you high enough to trigger.
- Dive Bomb triggers Heavy Impact on any height, even a short jump. This allows Heavy Impact to be used even in low corridors and rooms. This mod also serves as a damage augment of Dive Bomb.
- Using Rip line to travel into a pack of enemies by targeting the ceiling can be devastating when combined with a weapon that has a large AoE Ground Slam attack.
- Performing a jump melee attack no longer works due to new activation mechanic (see above).
- Jumping off a ledge into a pit will often cause Heavy Impact to activate upon teleporting back up.
- Heavy Impact was added in Update 9.
- The seismic shockwave from this mod has the same and identical animation as Grineer Heavy Gunner's shockwave stomp.
- Enemies weak enough to be killed from shockwave will have their body destroyed completely, leaving no limbs.
- An infested group may lift you slightly above the ground, activating it if lifted for long enough (confirmed on ps4)