Additionally, Detect Vulnerability can be used to scan for weak points on enemies with already completed Codex entries.
|Targeting Receptor||Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Investigator||Allows the Helios Sentinel to scan objects and enemies it encounters. This consumes Codex Scanner charges.|
|Detect Vulnerability||Allows the Helios Sentinel to reveal weak points on enemies that have had previously completed Codex scans.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Precept Mod Notes Edit
- The Investigator precept draws its scans from the user's pool of Codex Scanners. The Codex Scanners must be equipped in the Gear interface in Arsenal in order for Helios to use them.
- Helios emits a beeping sound cue upon starting a scan. During the scanning, the target is highlighted in Helios' energy color. When the scan is complete, the scan target will flash white and a sound effect will play. Helios scans also grant Affinity rewards (and stealth bonus, if the scan target is hostile and has not been alerted to your presence). As long as an object or enemy is partially visible (healthbar+name appears when aiming at a body part) it can be scanned.
- Whilst Investigator does automatically expend scan charges, aiming at an object or enemy will cause Helios to scan that particular target first.
- Helios will scan the plant life and reward extracts for Antitoxins as long as the plant's Codex entry isn't completed.
- With Investigator installed, Helios periodically reveals close-by items of interest, such as consoles or Defense objectives, as orange silhouettes, identical in effect to being zoomed in with the Codex Scanner.
- When scanning without any other instructions (such as the user aiming at a specific target), Helios can occasionally scan targets through walls and other solid objects.
- Helios can continue scanning an enemy even if it dies, as long as the corpse is still visible and within scanning range.
- The corpse will continue to be scanned even if shot away with a weapon that pins enemies, such as the Paris, until the corpse flies outside of the scanning range.
- Helios can scan bosses through the boss's opening cinematic.
- Helios will not automatically scan friendly units, such as during Invasions. (Possible bug.)
- Helios can attack while scanning and vice versa. However it will not attack the target it is currently scanning until the scan is completed. (Unless you have Targeting Receptor in a higher priority slot than Investigator).
- As of Update 18.0, Helios can use a player's Synthesis Scanner (if one is in your gear) to scan targets if no Codex Scanner is available. If only the Synthesis Scanner is equipped, the Helios' scans do not count towards Simaris reputation.
- If one has a Sol-Battery Widget, these scans will not drain charges from the Synthesis Scanners, allowing for free scanning.
- Helios is currently the only Sentinel able to use the Deconstructor Sentinel melee weapon.
- Helios doesn't take damage whenever it passes through laser barriers. This may be due to its Corpus origin.
- However, its shields will still be reduced to 0.
- Helios tends to aim at head level, enabling it to have a higher chance of landing head shots. On the downside, it tends to aim at where the head should be rather than where it is, making it miss shorter targets like MOAs and targets that are crouching.
- This is only the case with the Deconstructor. It aims just like any other Sentinel with other Sentinel weapons.
- Helios is the cheapest Sentinel Blueprint to acquire, requiring only 15,000 Credits from the Dojo Energy Lab to purchase.
- Helios will not scan an enemy if its codex entry is complete.
- Helios was introduced in Update 12.5.
- Helios (/ˈhiːli.ɒs/; Ancient Greek: Ἥλιος Hēlios; Latinized as Helius; Ἠέλιος in Homeric Greek) was the personification of the Sun in Greek mythology. Known as the God of the Sun.
- Helios is the first Corpus Sentinel.
- Despite not being of Tenno design, the Helios has a prime variant.
- Helios is vaguely shaped like a horseshoe.
- Helios's model was designed by Lucas Hug.
- Helios was featured in The New Strange quest, making it the first sentinel to appear as a Rescue target.
- Lockjaw & Sol's codex entry revealed Alad V designed the Helios.
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Venari|