The Helminth Charger is a pet, similar to a Kubrow, obtainable after interacting with Helminth.
24 hours after being infected by Helminth or another player, a pink cyst will appear on the infected Warframe's neck. Six days after its appearance the cyst will be fully grown (hair will be visible, emerging from the follicle) and ready to drain.
After selecting "Begin Incubation" under the Kubrow Breeding tab, a new Helminth Cyst option will appear at the bottom of the Incubator menu, where genetic Code Templates can be selected (see picture) via a button marked "drain". Clicking this will bring up a confirmation dialog, after which the incubation process will proceed as it would for any other pet.
- More than one Warframe per player can have the cysts.
- Be warned: After curing a cyst on a Warframe, that Warframe will be unable to be infected with the Helminth virus again.
- If one chooses to remove the cyst by sitting in the chair, the cyst can not be used to breed the Helminth Charger.
- Prior to Update 20.0, the pet shared the same model of that of an Infested Charger that is however attached to a Kubrow skeleton. As such, the model often stretched awkwardly and cosmetics don't properly fit.
- After the Helminth Charger has matured for combat, the player may notice they cannot equip the pet due to a "Missing Collar" lock. Simply exit Warframe and re-login, or entering any mission node will allow the Charger to be equipped.
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat|
|Species||Domestic||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Mods||Chesa||Retrieve • Neutralize|
|Huras||Hunt • Stalk|
|Raksa||Howl • Protect|
|Sahasa||Dig • Ferocity|
|Sunika||Savagery • Unleashed|
|Helminth||Proboscis • Trample|
|Others||Animal Instinct • Bite • Hastened Deflection • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Maul • Medi-Pet Kit • Pack Leader • Scavenge • Shelter|