The Hema is a burst-fire Infested rifle that requires a sacrifice of health in order to reload, but in turn fires accurate three round bursts of Viral agents that can slash the health of an enemy by half. The weapon also inflicts lifesteal upon headshots, transferring damage dealt to enemies to the player.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Bio Lab Research •10,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Viral damage.
- Innate Viral damage – effective against Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Its Status Effect will reduce an enemy's maximum health by 50% for 6 seconds.
- High status chance.
- Headshots will restore health to the player, equal to 10% of the damage dealt.
- High accuracy and low recoil for a burst weapon.
- Viral deals reduced damage against Machinery and Infested.
- Relatively slow projectile speed.
- Reloading will drain health from the player, depending on how much ammo is needed to be replenished. A full magazine costs about 3% of your max health.
- The Hema is a highly accurate rifle that heals the player on headshots. To reload however, the player must lay out their arm as the weapon sucks some of their health. It will drain between 1% and 3% of the player's max health depending on how much ammo needs to be replenished to the magazine.
- It can be compared to a more effective anti-Grineer and Corpus version of the Paracyst, as its base Viral damage allows for Corrosive and Heat for Grineer, or Toxin and Magnetic for Corpus.
- Like all burst fire weapons in Warframe, you must time your clicks in order to fire the weapon at its maximum speed. Mashing the fire button will only stall and fire the weapon at different rates. Frame rates below ~30 FPS will also begin to slow the weapon down.
- The Hema is the first weapon in Warframe that drains the player's health in order to reload.
- Hema is a word derived from the Greek word haima (αἷμα), meaning 'blood', and is used as a prefix to refer to objects or conditions relating to blood, e.g. "Hematology", "Hematoxin", etc.
- Despite its in-game description, the weapon does not forge any ammo in any circumstance, as it uses ammo drops to replenish ammo.
- The health drained by the Hema on reloading contributes to Chroma's Fury buff from Vex Armor, albeit in very small amounts.
- Sometimes this weapon will apply Heat procs, even when no Heat mods are equipped.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|