“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Missing combo details.
High Noon is a Stance mod for gunblades, blending swift slashes with gunshots.
Can be equipped on:
*Denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Vagabond Blitz's and Desperado Zeal's last attack fires off the weapon's charged attack instantly, dealing its full damage at range.
- The last shoot and slash combo of Final Showdown can be repeated infinitely without needing to restart the combo.
- The second attack of Final Showdown and the third attack of Desperado Zeal are two rapid shots from the charged attack that deal half damage, but can be aimed to shoot at two different targets.
- Final Showdown's combo has innate knock-down resistance.
- Every combo can be cancelled at any point into shooting the weapon's charged attack by holding down the fire key.
- Last Words fires off the weapon's charged attack at a downed enemy, dealing full damage.
- Desperado Zeal can also be performed by attacking right before the pause needed for Final Showdown.