|Rank||Electricity Damage||Status chance||Cost|
- This mod was originally acquired by scoring over 250 points in the Tethra's Doom event.
- This mod, along with the other Tethra's Doom mods, was made available again during Operation: Mutalist Incursions as a drop in the unlockable Survival mission.Source
- High Voltage is offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 300 and 150,000 to purchase.
- This mod can be obtained as a potential cache reward in Hive Sabotage missions in 22 expected tries.
- This mod can be combined with Rime Rounds, Thermite Rounds and Malignant Force to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Rifle Aptitude and Hammer Shot, this bonus can be increased to 295%, nearly quadrupling the weapon's status chance.
- With the four damage + status chance mods you can reach 100% status chance with most primaries that have a base status chance of 30% or higher
- Malignant Force, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- Thermite Rounds, the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- Rime Rounds, the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front.
- Rifle Aptitude.
|Elemental Damage Mods
|Rifle|| Catalyzer Link • Hammer Shot • High Voltage • Malignant Force • Rifle Aptitude |
Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds
|Shotgun|| Frigid Blast • Nano-Applicator • Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Shotgun Savvy |
|Pistol|| Embedded Catalyzer • Frostbite • Jolt • Pistol Pestilence • Scorch |
Stunning Speed • Sure Shot
|Melee|| Drifting Contact • Enduring Strike • Melee Prowess • Vicious Frost • Virulent Scourge |
Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Weeping Wounds
|Arch-Gun||Magma Chamber • Modified Munitions|
|Arch-Melee||Searing Steel • Sudden Impact|
|Pistol||Perpetual Agony • Toxic Sequence|
|Melee||Enduring Affliction • Lasting Sting|