Hydraulic Crosshairs is a common Pistol mod that increases Critical chance while aiming for a brief time upon a headshot.
|| Crit Chance
| 0 || +22.5% || 1.5s || 2
| 1 || +45% || 3s || 3
| 2 || +67.5% || 4.5s || 4
| 3 || +90% || 6s || 5
| 4 || +112.5% || 7.5s || 6
| 5 || +135% || 9s || 7
- Hydraulic Crosshairs will trigger upon headshots, i.e. any weapon hit to an enemy's head, whether the target survives or not.
- Headshots will refresh Hydraulic Crosshairs' timer.
- If activated, Hydraulic Crosshairs will display an icon timer beside the player's health UI, and the Warframe will be briefly surrounded by an energy ribbon.
- This mod is best used on full-auto pistols with high critical stats, such as the Aksomati, as their high rate of fire ensures that they have a better chance of landing headshots against enemies.
- Can be combined with Primed Pistol Gambit for a total increase of +322% after getting a shot to an enemies' head. This allows the Akmagnus, Lex Prime, Spira, Spira Prime, and Twin Grakata to gain a critical chance of over 100% after performing a headshot, allowing orange crits.
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.