- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm’s tentacles sometimes appearing underneath the tile.
- Fixed Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm puddles around the Kraken head sometimes appearing as a square.
- Updated descriptions for Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm abilities.
- Undertow/Tidal Surge
- Enemies are now properly kept within Hydroid's watery clutches when moving with Undertow.
- Hydroid’s base Shield and Armor has received a buff!
- Shield is now 375 from 345.
- Armor is now 200 from 65.
- Tempest Barrage:
- Tempest Barrage can be cast while in Undertow and will now hit enemies submerged in Undertow.
- Tempest Barrage can now be charged for longer Duration (more explosions) and more Damage for more Energy.
- Tidal Surge:
- Tidal Surge can be used to move around without cancelling Undertow (note that Tidal Surge speed - and hence distance - is halved when used in Undertow).
- Tidal Surge will now pull enemies along for the ride.
- Tidal Surge can be interrupted at any point by casting Undertow to go into your puddle, sinking enemies being pulled along.
- Hydroid can pull enemies into Undertow by aiming and clicking on them.
- Undertow can be cast while in air.
- Jump and roll will break Hydroid out of Undertow.
- Hydroid can now move while in Undertow at the expense of Energy.
- Submerged enemies in Undertow receive Damage Per Second, increasing every second they are submerged.
- Enemies that die will be released from Undertow instead of dragging their dead bodies along for the ride.
- (Undocumented) puddle size decreased from 18m to 4m.
- Tentacle Swarm:
- Hold onto your ships, Tentacle Swarm has received a new look straight from the depths of the sea! Can you summon the Kraken?
- Tentacle Swarm can be charged to get more tentacles over a larger area for more Energy.
- Hydroid tentacles will now seek out nearby enemies and attempt to slam on top of them rather than just always flailing randomly and hoping they hit something.
- Tentacle Swarm will protrude from Hydroid’s Undertow if active when cast.
- (Undocumented) spawn radius decreased from 20m to 5-10m.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Reduced range and increased duration of Tempest Barrage.
- Conclave: Increased speed of Tidal Surge.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 13
- Optimized Hydroid Tentacle Swarm ability to improve performance issues.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4
- Fixed melee holstering issues on Hydroid.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Adjusted the melee impact sounds for Hydroid Kraken tentacles.
- Fixed Hydroid’s abilities causing a delay when attempting to melee or cast another power.
- Passive: Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating when punching with a fist weapon.
- Passive: Every Melee Ground-Slam has a 50% chance to lure a Tentacle that will last 15 seconds.
- Visually tweaked Tempest Barrage targeting effect.
- Fixed enemies dying in Undertow not counting towards your kills.
- Fixed Undertow resulting in enemies striking a T-pose after death.
- Conclave: Fixed Undertow sometimes displaying a miniature Hydroid.
- Conclave: Fixed Undertow leaving a hitbox in the center of the puddle.
- Conclave: Fixed a script error when casting Undertow.
- Conclave: Fixed Undertow not properly applying to players that walk into the puddle.
- Conclave: Hydroid is now playable in Conclave.
- Tidal Wave will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Undertow will no longer pull in boss-type enemies.
- Tempest Barrage will now display a preview of its AoE zone before being cast.
- Augment: Fixed an issue causing Pilfering Swarm to prevent Defense or Excavation Waves from ending.
- Fixed an issue that would shrink Hydroid after using Undertow.
- Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm can be now recasted with no cooldown.
- Fixed Undertow being unaffected by range Mods.
- Fixed Undertow not being affected by duration or range Mods.
- Fixed Tempest Barrage not properly scaling in damage with rank.
- Augment: Pilfering Swarm no longer applies to bosses.
- Fixed an exploit in Interception Missions that allowed players to use Tentacle Swarm to put Interception points into an uncapturable state.
- Augment: Healing speed from Curative Undertow Mod slowed. Also increased energy consumption from 2 to 5
- Fixed enemy bodies becoming invisible after dying inside of Undertow.
- Adjusted holster position for staff weapons on Hydroid.
- Tweaked the Bow Idle animations on Hydroid.
- Tweaked the duration and fade on multiple Hydroid ability sound effects.
- Fixed an issue with Hydroid Swarm Tentacles spawning on Drones which would subsequently result in floating tentacles.
- Undertow is now toggable.
- Tweaked the sound effects for many of Hydroid's abilities.
- Fixed Hydroid's default helmet option being set as "None".
- Fixed an issue with Hydroid Undertow remaining in game for other players if a client disconnects while the ability is in use.
- Altered the mod costs for Hydroid's abilities to bring them in line with all the other Warframes.
- Tweaked the sound radius of Hydroid's abilities.
- Fixed issue with Hydroid’s Kraken spawning in random spawn positions on clients.
- Fixed Jackal being dragged around by Undertow.