- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Leap distance is affected by Ability Range.
- Leaping requires the reticle to be aimed directly at an enemy.
- Unlike most other Augment mods, Hysterical Assault is classified as an Exilus mod and can be equipped using a Warframe's Exilus slot.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration reduces minimum energy drain to ~0.89 and maximum energy drain to ~5.32.
- Reduces leap range to 10.2 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy, minimum energy drain to 0.625 and maximum energy drain to 3.75.
- Has no negative effect on this ability/augment.
- Maximized Ability Range increases leap range to 75 meters.
- Reduces base damage to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases base damage to 747.5.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75, minimum energy drain to 4.375 and maximum energy drain to 26.25.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Thief's Wit
|Augments||Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault|
|Exilus Adapter • Maneuvers • Mods|