Sends a wave of razor sharp, crystallized ice toward an enemy, dealing heavy damage.
|Strength:300 / 445 / 565 / 700|
|Range:30 / 35 / 40 / 45° (angle)|
1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 m (initial width)
10 / 12 / 17 / 20 m (length)
- Frost sends forth a wave of ice shards that inflicts 300 / 445 / 565 / 700 Cold damage with a 100% status chance to all targets in its area of effect. The wave has an initial width of 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 meters, disperses at a 30 / 35 / 40 / 45° angle, and travels over a distance of 10 / 12 / 17 / 20 meters.
- Ice Wave follows terrain. With multiple levels of terrain, the ice shards can change elevation to damage enemies.
- Can be cast while airborne, and the cast animation cannot be interrupted.
- Has a cast time of 1 second and a cast delay of ~1 second.
- Main article: Ice Wave Impedance
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces angle to 20.4°, initial width to 1 meters, and length to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases angle to 60°, initial width to 7.5 meters, and length to 59.8 meters.
- Reduces damage to 280.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 2443.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 2093.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.