The Imperator rifle is a heavy weapon designed for exclusive use with the Archwing flight system, introduced in Update 15.0. It is automatically given to players after completion of an Odonata Archwing.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage makes it effective against Machinery, Shields.
- High rate of fire.
- Large magazine size.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Has damage fall off at range, up to a point where it deals no damage at all.
- Low base damage.
- Low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Compared to the Imperator Vandal:
- Smaller magazine size. (250 rounds/mag vs. 300 rounds/mag)
- Lower ammo reload rate. (50.0 rounds/sec vs. 60.0 rounds/sec)
- Lower crit chance. (10.0% vs 15.0%)
- Lower status chance. (5.0% vs 10.0%)
- See Category:Imperator Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Imperator Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike most primary weapons in the game, Archwing Guns do not have a reserve ammo pool, nor do they need to reload. The Imperator will automatically replenish its magazine's ammo at a fast rate when the weapon is not fired, making it the first weapon in the game that does not require ammo pickups.
- Despite its shots being shown as slow and even having bullet drift, the Imperator is a hit-scan weapon, and will immediately hit the enemy within its reticle regardless of distance or the appearance of the bullets it fires. As a side-effect, the Imperator can be used to snipe targets at distances of 2,000 meters or more. However, take note that the Imperator's damage fall off weakens it when attempting to engage enemies from beyond 2,000 meters, to the point of dealing no damage per shot.
- Imperator Vandal, the Vandal version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|