“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item is no longer available for purchase.
The Imperator Vandal is the Vandal form of the Imperator heavy machine gun for the Archwing flight system, sporting higher critical and status chance, magazine, and faster ammo regeneration, and is given a spool-up that improves its fire rate.
|Time: 12 hours|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance.
- Good accuracy.
- High fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Imperator for the lowest base damage of all Archwing Guns.
- Low status chance.
- Compared to the Imperator:
- Larger magazine size. (300 rounds/mag vs. 250 rounds/mag)
- Faster ammo reload rate. (60.0 rounds/sec vs. 50.0 rounds/sec)
- Higher crit chance. (15.0% vs 10.0%)
- Higher status chance. (10.0% vs 5.0%)
- Has spool-up, increasing the rate of fire to 150%.
- Unlike its standard version, the Imperator Vandal has fire rate spool-up, allowing it to reach a maximum fire rate 50% higher than that of the Imperator. This makes the Imperator Vandal the third Event weapon to have an additional hidden feature over its original version, after Snipetron Vandal and Latron Wraith.
- Though the Arsenal lists a fire rate of 16.67, this is the fire rate before spool-up. Once fully spooled, the Imperator Vandal has a maximum fire rate of 24.34 rounds per second, 50% above its listed value.
- Despite its shots being shown as slow and even having bullet drift, the Imperator is a hit-scan weapon, and will immediately hit the enemy within its reticle regardless of distance or the appearance of the bullets it fires. As a side-effect, the Imperator can be used to snipe targets at distances of 2,000 meters or more. However, take note that the Imperator's damage fall off weakens it when attempting to engage enemies from beyond 2,000 meters, to the point of dealing no damage per shot.
- The Imperator Vandal is the first Vandal arch-gun weapon released.
- The Imperator Vandal was leaked as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment, along with the Mara Detron, before it was revealed to be a reward for the Operation Eyes of Blight event.
- The Imperator Vandal is the first event weapon that can be built using component parts.
- In Hotfix 18.12.1 all future and existing Imperator Vandal blueprints and parts were made tradable.