Hotfix: The Index Preview 2
- Excluded Reactant and Index Point pickups from Sandstorm.
Update: The Silver Grove 1
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Devour now also decreases Dodge speed of target.
- Fixed various clipping issues with Inaros.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1
- Fixed an issue with Inaros players entering into pre-death and becoming unable to revive during Specter encounters.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed an issue with Devouring allies affected by Radiation Damage and permanently locking Inaros in the animation for the duration of the mission.
- Enemies that are being Devoured by Inaros can no longer be hurt/killed by another player.
- Fixed Scarab Swarm healing objectives.
- Conclave: Fixed Sandstorm staying active after death until the player respawns.
- Quest: Fixed Clients not seeing the laser eye FX on enemies in the final stage of the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Quest: Fixed Sentinel kills not counting toward the Sacred Vessel progress in the Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed Inaros appearing transparent after reviving.
- Fixed Inaros’ diorama missing his cloth attachments.
- Conclave: Fixed Sandstorm lingering even after death.
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm lingering even after death in Conclave.
- Quest: Fixed the Sands of Inaros’ Sacred Vessel diorama becoming stuck on screen, preventing progress in the Quest.
- Players can now review the Sacred Vessel more closely in their Landing Craft when playing the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed an issue in the Sands of Inaros Quest that could cause menus to freeze after seeing the in-Mission Sacred Vessel diorama.
- Fixed several overlapping textures and holes in Inaros’ tomb in the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
- Conclave: Fixed Inaros’s Sandstorm visual FX lingering after death in Conclave.
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm visual FX covering too large an area when ranged Mods are equipped.
- Fixed an error causing Inaros to get stuck when devouring friendly targets affected by the Radiation proc.
- Fixed Scarab Swarm being usable on corpses.
- Fixed Scarab Swarm not having consistent targeting when moving the camera while aiming.
- Trinity’s Energy Vampire will no longer affect Inaros when in Sandstorm.
- Fixed weapons with alt fire being usable during using Sandstorm.
- Fixed Scarab Swarm not healing Sentinels.
- Fixed Devour not being able to consume enemies below his position.
- Fixed Scarab Armor buff persisting through death.
- Fixed Inaros starting at 0 shields when using an Archwing.
- Fixed some visual fx causing the torches in the Sands of Inaros Quest to appear pixelated.
- Fixed not receiving an Inbox message after completing the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Conclave: Inaros’ Dessicate and Banshee’s Sonic Boom range has been increased and now hit in a 40 degree FOV.
- Baro Ki’Teer will now have a unique greeting when interacting with Inaros.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to cast other abilities during Inaros’ Devour after entering the pause menu during Devour’s cast.
- Removed some audio FX from Inaros’ vault door in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed music not properly playing during the Sands of Inaros Quest boss battles.
- Lowered the damage and duration of Inaros’ Desiccation in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Inaros’ Scarab Swarm in Conclave.
- Quest: Fixed not being able to view the Sands of Inaros Quest diorama in your Codex after completing the Quest.
- Fixed a bug preventing the extraction door from opening in Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed issues with the Sacred Vessel being consumed too early in the Sands of Inaros quest, leading to progression stoppers.
- Fixed audio FX that were not properly functioning on Inaros’ tomb doors in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed an error causing the Vessel to be lost from the player’s inventory during the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
- Conclave: Fixed an error that would occur when entering bleedout in Conclave as Inaros while looking at an enemy player.
- The Provoked Mod now affects Inaros's bleed out damage.
- Adjusted Inaros’ sarcophagus audio FX.
- Improved the quality of Inaros’ sarcophagus’ animations.
- Fixed players being unable to trade Inaros’ Blueprint.
- Fixed Inaros’ Idle Animation Icons not displaying properly.
- Fixed Scarab Swarm not taking on the proper energy color for audio FX.
- Inaros risen from the sands.
- Quest: Sands of Inaros added.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.