The goal of Infested Salvage is to find the ship's shipping manifest by allowing the Lotus to access three data consoles scattered throughout the room. Each console however is covered by an Infested growth which blocks the Lotus' access to it, preventing decryption.
In order to unblock a console, players must collect Antiserum Injectors, which are cube-shaped, blue glowing containers that are dropped by Infested enemies. These injectors can be deposited into Vaporizer units located near the data consoles, which will then form a glowing vaporizer bubble that expands outward from the Vaporizer unit. The vaporizer bubble's size expands the more Antiserum Injectors are deposited into the Vaporizer unit, and if a data console gets inside a vaporizer bubble the infested growth on it will disappear, which will allow the Lotus to decrypt the console, whose progress is shown by a counter on the HUD's upper left corner below the minimap. The Lotus' decryption speed is determined by how many data consoles are unblocked at a time, with more unblocked consoles resulting in faster decryption. While Antiserum Injectors are automatically picked up by walking over them, a player can only hold up to 3 Injectors at anytime. The bubbles will expire after a set duration, which will shrink or remove the bubble entirely, thus making replenishing the Vaporizers a priority. 2 Antiserum Injectors per Vaporizer at minimum are required to cover a data console and allow decryption.
The central room of the map where the data consoles are located is filled with a corrosive agent that will corrode both the Warframe's armor and the data consoles' health. For Warframes, corrosion will result in them gradually losing armor until the corrosion removes their ability to resist the poison damage present in the air, making them lose health every second. Data consoles are also affected, and will gradually lose health until they are destroyed, making them incapable of providing decryption. Corrosion does not occur inside the radius of a vaporizer bubble, and data consoles will slowly regenerate health while inside. Vaporizer bubbles thus serve the dual purpose of enabling decryption, as well as preventing players and data consoles from losing health. The corrosion effect does not occur on areas outside of the main room.
The middle of the main room contains a large holographic emitter with two consoles on it. One of the consoles is a medical station which will completely restore the Warframe's armor when used, though doing so requires expending an Antiserum Injector.
The round is won if the data manages to reach 100% decryption. After a 20-second timer, players are given the choice of whether to extract with the rewards earned so far, or proceed to the next round.
Rotation C of Infested Salvage grants a chance to receive random parts for the Nidus Warframe.
The mission's rounds follow the rotation sequence A-A-B-C.
|Rotation A||Rotation B||Rotation C|
|Magazine Warp||10%||50 Endo||6.67%||Nidus Chassis Blueprint||14.29%|
|Trick Mag||10%||Deep Freeze||6.67%||Nidus Neuroptics Blueprint||14.29%|
|Vitality||10%||Hell's Chamber||6.67%||Nidus Systems Blueprint||14.29%|
|Neo B2 Relic||10%||Hornet Strike||6.67%||80 Endo||14.29%|
|Neo H1 Relic||10%||North Wind||6.67%||Metal Auger||14.29%|
|Neo M1 Relic||10%||Reflex Coil||6.67%||Stretch||14.29%|
|Neo S7 Relic||10%||Shocking Touch||6.67%||Vital Sense||14.29%|
|Neo V2 Relic||10%||Streamline||6.67%|
|Neo V5 Relic||10%||Axi A3 Relic||6.67%|
|Neo V6 Relic||10%||Axi B2 Relic||6.67%|
|Axi E2 Relic||6.67%|
|Axi N5 Relic||6.67%|
|Axi O1 Relic||6.67%|
|Axi V6 Relic||6.67%|
|Axi V7 Relic||6.67%|
- Oestrus, Eris
Up to date as of Update 22.11
- The best way to complete this mission is by soloing it - decryption speed scales with the number of players, the more players there are in the group, the slower decryption process will be. A solo player can consistently keep up all 3 data consoles in high performance mode, which is not always possible in a group.
- A Speed Nova can be of benefit for bringing enemies into the main room quicker.
- Vauban with Vortex can help collect loot and pull enemies into bubbles, allowing you to collect Injectors right next to where they're used.
- Nekros with Desecrate will cause more Injectors to drop.
- Trinity can provide enough energy to keep three Vortices up constantly and replenish health, so you can ignore any armor loss.
- Ember's World on Fire will passively kill large numbers of Infested, ensuring very high supply of Antiserum Injectors. To prevent Antiserum Injectors from dropping in the side rooms, it might be better not to use any range-increasing mods.
- If armor corrosion reaches 0% and the Warframe is outside of a Vaporizer's bubble, the player can hear voices from the infested hivemind
- The mechanics of its mission is very similar to the mechanics in The Jordas Verdict raid mission, at Decrypting Ship Database part.
- The difference is at the beginning. Where in this mission, once the player had step in to the "glowing circle", the mission will start. While The Jordas Verdict raid mission is requiring the player to hack the central console to start.
- Unlike in The Jordas Verdict raid mission players Do not need to bring Antiserum Injector in their inventory, as they can pick them up directly from any fallen enemies, then using them at vaporizers.
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure • Free Roam|