|This article is archived. The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|
- Informers will disrupt the player's minimap when they player is nearby, which can be used by players to locate the Informer(s). They can also negate Enemy Radar at a radius slightly larger than its minimap disruption radius.
- Solo runs typically spawn more Informers than group runs.
- Given a large enough radar range, it is possible to detect an Informer with Enemy Radar by staying out of its range with altitude.
- Sonar can spot them even when they are disrupting your map.
- Though they are ordinarily stationary once spawned, using Switch Teleport on them reveals that they are situationally mobile, as they will float back to their original position.
- Informers spawn close to the ground before floating up to their proper heights.
- Informers will respond to your movements and "look" at you, turning towards your direction while staying in the same position.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Spark • Target • Warden|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag