Iron Phoenix is a Stance mod for longswords, that provide very mobile combos that allows users to move semi-freely.
Can be equipped on:
- Broken War
- Dakra Prime
- Dark Sword ✓
- Ether Sword ✓
- Heat Sword
- Jaw Sword ✓
- Nami Solo
- Pangolin Sword
- Plasma Sword ✓
- Prisma Skana
- Skana Prime
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Wings and Beak|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Wings and Beak features a lunging stab as its final attack, which can catch up with enemies backpedalling away from your attacks.
- The final stab also inflicts Impact proc on hit.
- The third attack on Taking Flight is an overhead slash which has a high chance of landing a headshot, dealing more damage. The 3rd and 4th attacks of Taking Flight also deals 100% bonus damage.
- The final finishing slash of Taking Flight is an AoE attack that can deal damage to a wide area, capable of knocking back and defeating enemies within a few meters away.
- Weapons that deal innate Elemental damage will have a 100% chance to proc their respective Status Effects on enemies caught within the AoE attack, replacing the knockback effect.
- The weapon pictured in the card image is the Skana, although it doesn't share a matching polarity.
- Wings and Beak is similar to the 2 basic slashes with the lunge
- Crimson Dervish, a slow-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Vengeful Revenant, another stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.