Iron Shrapnel is a Warframe Augment Mod usable in both PvE and PvP for Rhino's Iron Skin that when active allows it to be detonated by pressing the ability key (default ), unleashing a radial AoE attack that deals a portion of its remaining health as Puncture damage.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Tempest in Conclave, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The range of the detonation is 8m, affected by Ability Range.
- It also affects enemies behind walls or cover.
- Deals a percentage of remaining Iron Skin health as Puncture damage, with a chance to proc.
- Damage decreases with range.
- Radial explosion inflicts knockdown against enemies, flinging them away and making them vulnerable to Ground Finishers.
- Roar affects Iron Shrapnel's damage.
- Iron Shrapnel will activate automatically if Iron Skin is dispelled. This is true for entering a Nullifier Crewman's bubble or falling in a pit.
- The detonation does not occur if Iron Skin depletes naturally due to enemy fire.
- Range and Strength mods affect this augment. With maxed range mods, the AoE appears to reach 25 meters.
- Cannot be cast during Iron Skin's invulnerability period.
- Detonating Iron Skin does not cost energy.
- In generic usage, shrapnel is used to refer to the lethal fragments created by an explosion. It is named after the Shrapnel Shell, an anti-personnel artillery round that fired a salvo of high-speed pellets, itself named after Henry Shrapnel, inventor of said shell.
- Along with Afterburn and Ice Wave Impedance, this mod is one of the few Augments usable in Conclave.
|Conclave • PvP • Teshin|