Accessing Iron WakeEdit
The first appearance of Iron Wake is in the Chains of Harrow Quest and becomes available to access at any time after the completion of said quest. Iron Wake is accessible by selecting Earth in the Navigation Console.
- Iron Wake acts as an alternative to the Steel Meridian Enclave in any Relay.
- You can find and interact with Cressa Tal in a small building located on the left when you first enter the outpost.
- You can trade Steel Meridian Insignias for Standing in the large building located on the right when you first enter the outpost.
- You can find Palladino in the far back right of the outpost.
- After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, she allows the Tenno to buy Rell's Donda for 25 as an orbiter decoration.
- Iron Wake is identical to the Interception Grineer Forest tile set.
- As of Update Update 22.8 a Grineer Ghoul Expired Deserter appears in a small room located left of the entrance of the outpost.
- Clem can be located in a fort made of flimsy metal and 6 Blunts above the building located across from Cressa Tal (building on the right as you enter Iron Wake).
|Cetus • Clan Dojo • Iron Wake • Maroo's Bazaar • Relay|