|Rank||Armor Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Each enemy and Shadows Of The Dead hit by Rhino Charge increases Rhino's base armor value.
- When an armor buff is already applied, charging a second time and receiving another bonus will cancel the first bonus.
- Charging with a large bonus is not suggested, due to the likelihood that the bonus will be replaced by a smaller one.
- Armor bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration of armor buff is affected by Ability Duration.
- Due to the fact that Iron Skin scales with armor, this can be used to great effect by charging at several enemies, then applying Iron Skin to take advantage of the armor buff. This can result in a much stronger Iron Skin.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases buff duration to 28.2 seconds and combo window to 2.82 seconds.
- Reduces charge range to 4.08 meters and impact radius to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces buff duration to 4 seconds and combo window to 0.4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases charge range to 30 meters and impact radius to 5 meters.
- Reduces bonus armor per hit to 20% and damage to 260.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases bonus armor per hit to 149.5% and damage to 1943.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces buff duration to 7.25 seconds and combo window to 0.725 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment