- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Enemies hit by Radial Disarm are affected by Confusion status, affected by Power Duration.
- Although Radial Disarm can be re-cast at any time to disarm and apply Confusion to additional enemies, the duration cannot be extended or renewed on enemies who already have the effect on them. The effect must run out completely before they can be confused again.
- Enemies that are already running to an objective (i.e. a cryopod or terminal, etc.) will sometimes continue to run to the location before turning and attacking each-other.
- The name is derived from Radiation damage which causes this effect as a status proc.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 25,38 seconds.
- Reduces radius to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3,6 seconds.
- Potentially reduces armor by 5%.
- Maximized Power Range increases radius to 53 meters.
- Reduces health by 5%.
- Reduces damage to 200 against specific units.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1495 against specific units.
- Reduces duration to 6,525 seconds.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Using Irradiating Disarm in the proximity of Infested Hives will cause the Hives to glitch and remain invincible even after all tumors are destroyed.