The Isolator Bursa is one of the three types of Bursa introduced in Operation False Profit, armed with a variety of close combat and ability-denial powers. The back side of an Isolator Bursa holds a hackable console, which can be accessed only after the Bursa is defeated, and which allows Tenno to turn it against the enemy for a short duration before expiring. They have been added as regular enemies in Hotfix 18.4.10 and have a high chance of spawning whenever alarms are triggered in a Corpus mission of level 25 or higher.
- Shooting the Console, located from its behind, yields tripled damage to the Bursa variant.
- Bursas have notably less maneuverability compared to the MOA variants as they require to tuck themselves before turning with their wheels in combat.
- Isolator Bursa wields an energy shotgun similar to the Detron as its primary weapon, with each pellet hit discharging electricity to nearby targets similar to the Amprex, making it highly effective at close range against clustered targets.
- The Isolator Bursa is also armed with a harpoon launcher that can snag Tenno and drag them towards its position, which is often followed up by its energy shotgun.
- The Isolator Bursa can launch Nullifier projectiles against Tenno, which project smaller versions of the energy bubbles used by Nullifier Crewmen, removing any active Warframe powers and preventing abilities from being used within them. The energy bubble expands the longer the projectile is active until the projectile expires.
- Rolling causes projectiles to drop off.
- Dropped projectiles can be destroyed, even from outside the field.
- Unlike the Nullifier Crewman and Corrupted Nullifier's nullifier field, the Isolator Bursa's nullifier field does not defend against physical attacks, thus the field only serves to nullify abilities.
- Isolator Bursa uses two Riot Shields which it can deploy by huddling them together to prevent being stunned or knocked back by Warframe powers and abilities. Deploying the shields hinders the Bursa's mobility however, preventing it from moving.
- Unlike its two other counterparts, the Isolator only emits a single shockwave upon stomping the ground to knockdown enemies. This shockwave slows down the recovery period of affected enemies however, making them take longer to get back up.
- Isolator Bursa projects a short-range aura that slows down and delays shield regeneration.
- Isolator Bursa has increased resistance against stunning and crowd control abilities.
- Once alarms are active, a random Bursa can spawn within 30 seconds Needs more testing. After the initial Bursa is killed, a random Bursa will spawn every 60–180 seconds until alarms are reset.
- Because finding the Capture target puts the mission on a lockdown equivalent to alarms, without actually having alarms active, this will continue to spawn Bursas with no way to disable them from spawning.
- Bursa will not spawn on normal missions below level 15 – Venus, Phobos and Jupiter. This stipulation is ignored if it is a Nightmare mission or an endless mission (Defense, Excavation, Interception, Survival).
- Initiating and failing a hack sequence will result in a Magnetic proc that drains the Warframe's energy.
- As of Lunaro, hacked Bursas will now have a higher chance of dropping mods.
- The Bursa was originally known as the Riot MOA, and is one of the winning fanmade designs from the Enemies of the Tenno contest, created by player Volkovyi aka Liger Inuzuka.
- Bursa is a Medieval Latin word meaning "purse", it also means "stock exchange" in several languages.
- On September 17, 2015, the Isolator Bursa made a comeback at the Proxy Rebellion weekend with the same drops as its False Profit incarnation. They are still hackable, though this only makes it passive to players and enemies.
- On October 2, 2015, the Isolator made another comeback in the Tactical Alert, Project Undermine, with the same drops.
- On February 11, 2016, the Isolator made yet another comeback in the Tactical Alert, Divine Will.
- As of this alert, this made all Bursa type enemies permanent regular enemies.
- Using Parasitic Link on allied bursa, will revert it to hostile state.
- Operation False Profit, the Event that introduced the Bursa.
- Denial Bursa, the defensive-oriented Bursa type.
- Drover Bursa, the offensive-oriented Bursa type.
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
- ↑ Warframe Forums Enemy Corpus Submissions
|Crewmen||Comba • Crewman • Detron Crewman • Elite Crewman • Nullifier Crewman • Prod Crewman • Scrambus • Sniper Crewman • Tech|
|Walkers||Anti MOA • Denial Bursa • Drover Bursa • Fusion MOA • Isolator Bursa • MOA • Railgun MOA • Shockwave MOA|
|Ospreys||Attack Drone • Leech Osprey • Lynx Osprey • Mine Osprey • Oxium Osprey • Scavenger Drone • Sapping Osprey • Shield Osprey|
|Archwing||Attack Drone • Carrier • Corpus Stasis Mine • Corvette • Frigate • Gox • Locust Drone • Penta Ranger • Quanta Ranger • Ranger|
|Miscellaneous||Corpus Target • Corpus Turret • Laser Barrier • Lynx Turret • Nemes • Power Carrier • Ratel • Security Camera • Warden|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • The Sergeant • Zanuka Hunter|