Casting speed Mods (Natural Talent) now affect:
- Ivara’s Artemis Bow (while ziplining) and Navigator (while ziplining), Quiver, and Prowl
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Increased duration of Encumbered and Null-Shield arrows.
- Fixed Prowl scanning enemies that don’t have drop table items (i.e. turrets and cameras).
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.1
- Fixed a crackling noise when firing the Latron Wraith while using Prowl.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Conclave: Artemis Bow can now only be activated at 100 energy.
- Conclave: Decreased energy cost of shooting Artemis Bow.
- Fixed Navigator not deactivating when inside Mag’s Magnetize bubble.
- Fixed being able to pass through locked doors on Dashwire.
- Conclave: Fixed Null-Shield Arrow not applying when casted consecutively.
- Fixed being visible while Prowl is active with an Arcane Trickery installed.
- Removed custom Quiver HUD while in the Dojo.
- Fixed mantling an edge breaking Prowl ability.
- Fixed permanently receiving a ‘Power in Use’ error after having Ivara's Artemis Bow stolen by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed Ivara’s arrow texture showing as black.
- Conclave: Quiver - Power of Three
- Conclave: Encumbered Arrow now has a 2m AoE and its duration increased to 5 seconds.
- Conclave: Null Shield Arrow duration increased to 5 seconds.
- Sleep Arrow now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Prowl will no longer be able to steal from boss-type enemies.
- Fixed Navigator causing arrows shot by Artemis Bow to fly off course.
- Fixed Dashwire causing players to fall out of the level when used to walk into an area that would normally teleport the player in-bounds.
- Fixed an issue where picking up an item while using Artemis Bow would cause the player to be unable to drop the object, or have it disappear forever.
- Fixed Ivara’s agile unarmed idle animation clipping through her hood.
- Fixed Artemis Bow not properly getting buffs from Rifle Mods.
- Fixed Dashwire Arrow allowing players to escape underwater with Archwing, getting stuck outside of water on the Grineer Underwater Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed Cloak Arrow not attaching properly to its targets.
- Conclave: Fixed an additional '00' appearing in Ivara's custom arrow HUD.
- Fixed Sleep Arrow timer not properly displaying for Clients.
- Fixed Quiver getting stuck on a single arrow type if the player activated the ability using their 'Use Selected Power' hotkey while Navigator was active.
- Fixed an error preventing players from using their weapons or abilities after using Artemis Bow.
- Fixed an error that would prevent Clients from being able to use their powers if meleeing while Artemis Bow was ending, or being deactivated due to a Nullifier bubble.
- Ivara can no longer gain energy while Artemis Bow is active.
- Fixed Clients not properly seeing visual FX created by Sleep Arrow.
- Fixed Ivara's Agile idle animation using her Artemis Bow as a prop, causing other Warframes using the animation to look a bit unusual.
- Fixed Artemis Bow HUD appearing while Ivara is carrying the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Slightly adjusted Artemis Bow's fire and draw audio FX.
- Fixed some particle FX on Navigator.
- Fixed Cloak Arrow causing permanent invisibility when used on Chroma's Effigy.
- Fixed the Daikyu unintentionally breaking Prowl.
- Fixed dashwires not always being flush with the walls they end on.
- Fixed some of Ivara's Ability FX playing too loudly.
- Targets affected by Slumber Arrow will now wake up early if their health drops below 50%.
- Fixed an issue with the energy drain of Navigator increasing dramatically on any cast beyond the first.
- Ivara added into the game.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.