|Main Weapon||Toxic Grenade|
|Alternate Weapon 1||Claws|
|Mod Drops||Magazine Warp |
Bane of Infested
J3-Golem has been replaced with Alad V, and may be found in an invasion alert on a boss node.
J3-Golem was the final boss of the planet Jupiter. It was found on the mission named Themisto. After defeating it and finishing the mission, you received Volt Helmet, Volt Chassis or Volt Systems blueprint. Upon death, J3-Golem had a chance of dropping Neural Sensors.
In Update 10, Lephantis was planned to replace J3-Golem, but DE decided to keep Golem and moved Lephantis to the Orokin Derelict. J3-Golem was kept as a place for Volt blueprints to be obtained since Lephantis drops the Nekros blueprints.
In Update 11, Alad V replaced J3-Golem for good. It is unknown where will J3-Golem be residing, but it is said that there will be an Invasion on a boss node (Tolstoj, Fossa, Everest, etc). This was untrue as of Update 11.1, which scattered Volt blueprint components across the solar system, leaving J3-Golem's current location unknown.
The J3-Golem, like many bosses, has unique taunts. Here is a list of them:
- "Unburden yourself from this mortal coil, <player name>. Join Us."
- "Why do you destroy us? We are your flesh."
- "We are countless. Consume us. Be reborn."
- "We embrace you. Why do you defile us?"
- Upon death, J3-Golem's poison cloud may remain indefinetely, making drops difficult to get.
- If you killed J3 while he was pulling you, you will become completely invulnerable.
- J3-Golem is the first Infested boss, and was the only Infested boss before Update 6, which added Phorid.
- J3-Golem is supposedly centuries old, which would probably make it one of the oldest boss in the game lore-wise.
- It is said that J3-Golem was first created by the Orokin themselves as a weapon in an ancient war against "The Sentients" (the name sentients leads us to believe that they were some type of machine), it is possible that J3-Golem was created by the Orokin and then infected by the Technocyte Plague as we know (as of Dark Sector lore) the origins of the plague to be cold war Russia.
- J3-Golem is renamed as Ancient Infestoid if encountered in an Alert mission.
- As of Update 9, J3-Golem can be found in the Grineer Asteroid Base.
- In the Codex says J3-Golem's region is Eris. This maybe can be a mistake or perhaps DE is planning to move the boss to Eris.
J3-Golem has no shields, but it makes itself up by having a large amount of health which can regenerate. All Toxic damage inflicted by it ignores shields and deals damage to health directly, just like the poison from Toxic Ancients and Toxic Crawlers.
J3-Golem is threatening in close ranged encounter. Although, unlike the rest of the Infesteds, J3-Golem will not charge towards you and will instead use Pull attack similar to Valkyr's Rip Line against mid-range targets. This will pull the player close to the Golem, and will immediately release a cloud of poison in its vicinity.
Against long range targets, the Golem will toss projectiles that explode into toxic gases (similar to Torid's projectile), dealing poison damage on hit or if the player walks into the gases.
Against many opponents, he will use Miasma, which clouds the area around him in poisons. His short animation while using Miasma makes it more threatening as it leave only little span of time to escape.
|Magnetic force pulls the enemy towards J3-Golem, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.|
| Power Strength: |
| Power Range: |
| Power Duration: |
| Users: |
- J3-Golem will pull any opponent within 15 meters, bringing you towards him and stunning you.
- He will always release a gas of Toxic cloud after using this move, it is usually impossible to escape this combo unscathed.
- Can only pull one player.
Due to the Golem's Toxic based attacks, extra caution is mandatory as it will damage your health directly. While it's grenade spam is dangerous enough on it's own, his most threatening move is Pull, which can yank you out of cover into the open and also put you in range of it's poison cloud attack.
Do not worry about his Miasma as he will only activate it upon three targets. This means you can bring only one teammate to completely ban his Miasma.
Using long range weapons such as Vulkar or Lex are advised to assault it while staying out of it's Pull's activation range. Staying far away from it (40 meters or more, the grenade reaches 30 meters on flat ground) will also make it's grenades miss all the time, making other Infesteds the only worry through the fight.
The Golem is best fought while standing behind short obstacles (e.g paralon pipes) approximately up to your waist. As the Golem aims its grenades directly at your feet, they will impact the obstacle and leave you unharmed. The obstacle will also prevent you from being pulled out.
Utilizing Warframe AbilitiesEditRhino's Iron Skin, as it makes you immune to his poison attacks.
|Grineer||Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor|
|Corpus||Ambulas • Jackal • Sgt. Nef Anyo • Hyena • Raptor • Alad V|
|Infested||J3-Golem • Phorid • Lephantis|