|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 96 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High base damage.
- Third highest status chance on two-handed melee weapons after the Arca Titron and Lesion.
- Good critical chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Staggers all enemies on normal attacks.
- Slam attacks have a large radius, inflict Blast procs and can ragdoll enemies.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Has a and polarity.
- Can use the Jat Kittag-exclusive Vulcan Blitz mod.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When built for Blast and Impact, the Jat Kittag is more than capable of sending enemies into or through the ceiling with a well placed slam attack, or to the map boundaries if there is no ceiling present.
- The Jat Kittag's slam attack can knock enemies off map boundaries, killing them instantly.
- Condition Overload can be effectively used on the Jat Kittag due to its high status chance and innate Blast procs on slam attacks.
- The Jat Kittag's innate long range stacks well with range mods and ranges of ~7 meters can be reached with a fully ranked Primed Reach mod.
- It is the first melee weapon ever released in the Chem Lab.
- Up until Update 12.3, the Jat Kittag used polearm animations as a placeholder.
- The Jat Kittag's slam and charge attacks result in a copious spray of PhysX particles (if enabled). These sparks are colored by the Jat Kittag's energy.
- Prior to Update 12.3.0, the sparks were affected by the wielding Warframe's energy color, not the Jat Kittag's.
- The exhaust of the Jat Kittag flares up during attacks and cools down shortly afterwards. This is particularly noticeable during Jump attacks.
- When performing the Shattered Village combo of the Crushing Ruin stance, the Jat Kittag's spins result in bright trails of light streaming behind the weapon along with its engines flaring up. The Jat Kittag is thus the only weapon that has a unique attack animation when using a stance combo.
Jat Kittag Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|