|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Chem Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 96 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Fourth highest base damage of all melee weapons, tied with Scindo Prime, Fragor Prime, and Sibear.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Staggers all enemies on normal attacks (counts as an Impact proc).
- Second highest status chance on two-handed melee weapons, tied with Bo Prime, Serro, Sydon and Tonbo. Highest being Lesion as of Update 18.5.
- Possesses two polarities, and .
- Slide attacks and jump attacks can also knock-down enemies.
- Very large jump attack radius.
- Jump attacks can ragdoll enemies very far.
- Jump attacks inflict Blast procs, allowing more enemies to be knocked down.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Can use the Jat Kittag-exclusive Vulcan Blitz mod.
- First strike is somewhat delayed.
- High Impact damage with low Slash and Puncture makes it ill-suited for non-shielded enemies.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Sliding and slam attacks can ragdoll enemies.
- The Jat Kittag can reach ranges of as much as 4-5m with a fully ranked Reach mod.
- Enormous slam attack radius.
- When channeled, the jump attack is likely to fling all unfortunate targets several meters high, sufficient to fling them off platforms. In some cases, it can even send them outside of the map, instantly killing them.
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Vicious Frost, Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, and Volcanic Edge, the Jat Kittag can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- When built for Blast and Impact, the Jat Kittag is more than capable of sending enemies into or through the ceiling with a well placed slam attack, or to the map boundaries if there is no ceiling present.
- If enemies become too powerful, its slam attack can still kill enemies as long as it knocks them off bounds.
- Reach or Primed Reach can be used for very long melee range.
- The Condition Overload mod — which multiplies damage by 1.6 per status proc on the target — is particularly effective with Jat Kittag. In addition to the weapon's already high status chance, all normal hits apply an Impact proc, while slam attacks apply a Blast proc.
- It is the first melee weapon ever released in the Chem Lab.
- Up until Update 12.3, the Jat Kittag used polearm animations as a placeholder.
- The Jat Kittag's slam and charge attacks result in a copious spray of PhysX particles (if enabled). These sparks are colored by the Jat Kittag's energy.
- Prior to Update 12.3.0, the sparks were affected by the wielding Warframe's energy color, not the Jat Kittag's.
- The exhaust of the Jat Kittag flares up during attacks, and cools down shortly afterwards. This is particularly noticeable during Jump attacks.
- When performing the Shattered Village combo of the Crushing Ruin stance, the Jat Kittag's spins result in bright trails of light streaming behind the weapon along with its engines flaring up. The Jat Kittag is thus the only weapon that has a unique attack animation when using a stance combo.
Jat Kittag Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|