The Jat Kusar is a Grineer-built Blade and Whip with rocket boosters attached. This gives the weapon innate Heat damage, making it effective against lightly armored enemies. This weapon was originally based off a fan design which Digital Extremes incorporated into the game.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Jat Kittag|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Infested and Cloned Flesh.
- Excellent critical hit statistics.
- Tied for highest base critical chance for melee weapons with Fragor Prime.
- Has two polarities.
- Charged attacks deal explosive damage.
- Slam attacks generate heat explosions.
- Heat damage is ineffective against Proto Shields.
- No physical damage – Impact, Puncture and Slash.
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Low status chance for an elemental weapon.
- Low attack speed.
- The Jat Kusar, as all Blade and Whips, can charge attack even if it is not the active weapon, however it will not create explosions.
- The Jat Kusar is the winning entry of Digital Extremes' The Best Defense Melee Creation Contest. It was designed by Silverbones, who also created the Silva & Aegis, another Heat-based melee weapon.
- In the Jat Kusar's concept art, Silverbones refers to the weapon as a "Plasma Kusarigama".
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|