The Jat Kusar is a Grineer Blade and Whip with rocket boosters attached, giving it innate Heat damage. This weapon was originally based off a fan design which Digital Extremes incorporated into the game.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Jat Kittag|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested and Infested Flesh.
- Tied with Fragor Prime for the highest base critical chance of all melee weapons.
- Above average critical damage.
- Charged attacks deal Blast damage.
- Slam attacks generate heat explosions.
- Has two polarities.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Very low status chance.
- Lowest Attack Speed of all blade and whips.
- The Jat Kusar, as all Blade and Whips, can charge attack even if it is not the active weapon, however it will not create explosions.
- The Jat Kusar is the winning entry of Digital Extremes' The Best Defense Melee Creation Contest. It was designed by Silverbones, who also created the Silva & Aegis, another Heat-based melee weapon.
- In the Jat Kusar's concept art, Silverbones refers to the weapon as a "Plasma Kusarigama".
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|