|Rank||Electricity Damage||Status Chance||Cost|
- This mod was acquired by scoring beyond 250 points in the Tethra's Doom event.
- In Update 15.5 this mod, along with the other Tethra's Doom mods, was made available again during Operation: Mutalist Incursions as a drop in the unlockable Survival mission.
- Jolt is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 300 and 150,000 to purchase.
- This mod can be combined with Frostbite, Pistol Pestilence and Scorch to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Sure Shot and Stunning Speed, this bonus can be increased to 265%.
- Jolt was the first non-Primed mod sold by Baro Ki'Teer, and the first Event Mod that could be bought with credits.
- Frostbite, the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front.
- Pistol Pestilence, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- Scorch, the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- Sure Shot.
|Elemental Damage Mods
|Rifle|| Catalyzer Link • Hammer Shot • High Voltage • Malignant Force • Rifle Aptitude |
Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds
|Shotgun|| Frigid Blast • Nano-Applicator • Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Shotgun Savvy |
|Pistol|| Embedded Catalyzer • Frostbite • Jolt • Pistol Pestilence • Scorch |
Stunning Speed • Sure Shot
|Melee|| Drifting Contact • Enduring Strike • Melee Prowess • Vicious Frost • Virulent Scourge |
Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Weeping Wounds
|Arch-Gun||Magma Chamber • Modified Munitions|
|Arch-Melee||Searing Steel • Sudden Impact|
|Pistol||Perpetual Agony • Toxic Sequence|
|Melee||Enduring Affliction • Lasting Sting|