The Kama is a close-range slashing weapon, capable of striking multiple enemies.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 160||Blueprints Price:40,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High base attack speed.
- Two polarity slots.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Basic attacks have momentum, i.e. cannot be staggered by enemy attacks while slashing.
- Comparatively low Impact and Puncture damage.
- Very small jump attack radius.
- Very short reach.
- Low status chance.
- Low critical chance.
- Normal attacks slow you down to a walking pace making it hard to hit moving enemies.
- See Category:Kama Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kama Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Kama has one of the highest damage reduction on blocking of all melee weapons, capable of reducing 85% of incoming damage from the front.
- Machete and the Kama share the same moveset; Machete's is updated to match the Kama's.
- The movement speed per attack varies; the first two side swipes move at walking speed, the third uppercut halts movement, the last downward strike takes a big step forward.
- Enemies are almost always dismembered by the Ground Finisher.
- Kama refers to a farming tool. Much like the sickle, it's made for cutting crops and farming rice. It was used as an improvised and easily hidden weapon. Being seen as a farming tool, it could even be hidden in plain sight. Due to this nature it was a preferred weapon for the ninja. It is still used in martial arts training. A famous trick was to attach rope or chain to it so that it could be thrown and be used to trap enemies.
- Dual Kamas, the dual version of this weapon.