|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|KamikazeCharges into an opponent as soon as it takes damage, self-destructing at close proximity.||Strength:250 (Damage)|
- This ability will only activate if its user takes direct damage to health.
- The user will self-destruct upon close proximity of a valid target, therefore it does not have to charge directly into it.
- This ability has a maximum range to activate; if there are no valid targets, the ability will not trigger.
- The ability also has a minimum range; the user must keep its distance in order to charge.
- If the user misses its target, it can use this ability again, with a short delay between uses.
- Distance traveled is reduced by a Cold proc.
- Oxium Ospreys emit high-pitched chirps before they charge. Use this as a cue to move out of its way.
- Because of its maximum trigger range, keeping your distance will prevent its use.
- Alternatively, stay strictly within melee range and don't let the Osprey escape your reach.