The Karak Wraith is the Wraith variant of the Karak assault rifle, offered as a reward for players who participated in the Operation: Tubemen of Regor Event with Alad V victorious. Its blueprint and components can also occur as Invasion rewards.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- Low recoil for an automatic weapon.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Good status chance.
- Low critical chance.
- Karak Wraith, compared to Karak:
- Higher base damage (30.0 vs. 27.0)
- Higher critical chance (5% vs. 2.5%)
- Higher status chance (15% vs. 7.5%)
- Higher fire rate (11.7 rounds/sec vs. 11.67 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (60 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- To get the Karak Wraith, the player would have needed to complete a minimum of 4 regional battles in favor of one side more than the other throughout the Operation: Tubemen of Regor event, and Alad V to be victorious at the end of the event.
- The Karak Wraith's components and blueprints can be acquired as rewards in Invasion missions.
- As a reward weapon, the Karak Wraith came with its own weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Curiously, the Karak Wraith's UI icon appears to be missing its magazine and the remainder of the hanging strap.
- The Karak Wraith is the sixth Wraith weapon to be released.
- When the Karak Wraith has a quarter of its total magazine left, it will audibly sound slightly higher approaching the end of the magazine.
- This weapon is wielded by the Nightwatch Lancers during the Project Undermine Tactical Alert, perhaps due the similarity in appearance between Wraith and Nightwatch skins, and the fact that there is no Nightwatch skin for the Karak, Hind, or Grakata.
Karak Wraith Skins
- Karak, the default variant of this weapon.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.
- Dera Vandal, the Corpus weapon awarded by Nef Anyo, if he was to hold overall victory of Operation: Tubemen of Regor.