|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all polearms.
- High critical damage.
- Long range attacks with a wide radius.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shimmering Blight stance.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against Armor.
- Low critical and status chance.
- Low attack speed.
- When swinging you will be reduced to a walking pace, starting on the third swing animation.
- Normal attacks have awkwardly placed swing hitboxes which vary with each swing animation, making it more difficult to hit enemies.
- The weapon has a high critical damage but a low critical chance, meaning players have to use Maiming Strike to be able to fully take advantage of the weapon's critical multiplier.
- This weapon may be named after the Kheshig, the imperial guard for the Mongol royal family. The name translates to "favored" or "blessed". The Kheshig are thought to be the basis for similar institutions that existed in many of the societies that succeeded the Mongol Empire in the regions that it used to control.
- Unlike any other polearm, the Kesheg possesses a unique "Halberd" holster. Currently this holster can only be applied to the Kesheg.
- The Kesheg comes with a Kuva Cord fixed to it. This isn't considered a Sugatra and cannot be removed.
- Any Sugatra the player equips will be attached to the lower end of the Kesheg.
- Kuva Guardian - The Grineer unit that utilizes this weapon.